renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

VaIkyrie Rising
Yogurt Man
VaIkyrie Rising
Yogurt Man
VaIkyrie Rising

U right, monica yogu. I am no basic b***h. talk2hand
I don't get why people think it's an insult to enjoy the simple things in life.

Dude, what does 13 and snakes have to do with each other???

I tried, they just did not tickle me right cuz my mind is a working machine, always thinking ad analyzing and being a complete dissecting critic and often get brain farts but.... 13 snakes?
pfffffffffffffft wut?
it's not mah fault lyfe sculpted moi into a machine... it's a hard knock life mang. Once you enjoy something X1 than the first experience, you seek X2 and then X3 and just keep going up.
It's funny because it doesn't make sense to us because we spend so much time trying to make sense of everything. Do we know why it's such a random number? Nope. maybe this kid went to the zoo and counted how many snakes he saw on exhibit. Maybe it was just a severe muddling of another joke they heard.
We don't know. We don't need to know. It's funny because it's stupid and doesn't make sense.

You see this here, mang? we not on the same page here. we do not think alike, like you have nothing to worry about, see? I can tell you live a chill life simply cuz of this little observation and your stupid other posts I may find amusing sometimes and others I just simply wanna punch you in the ballsack to next tuesday. See here? a creative mind seeks to convey ideas in a witty sorta way and this mediocre attempt of a joke is a joke to us and therefore appealing to the masses, just not on the museum. See here? Intersting, kudos, my boy. Kudos. I just got a great ida and it involves paper and fire. But it's a one time attempt so... I'll save it for later.
you need to relax
take a day off and get a masseuse

Menacing Shoujo

I think I NEED LIKE A garage or an open space for like, emulating my crafty side. What are those called? warehouses? Can you own those? Like, I need a bigass place.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

VaIkyrie Rising
Yogurt Man
VaIkyrie Rising
take this b***h, AND PUMP IT UP!!
pump it up
burn it up

CULTURE! CULTURE!

so yogu is a daddy type. Hmmm...
DEMETRIUS STOP THAT

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

VaIkyrie Rising
I think I NEED LIKE A garage or an open space for like, emulating my crafty side. What are those called? warehouses? Can you own those? Like, I need a bigass place.
like a barn

Menacing Shoujo

Yogurt Man
VaIkyrie Rising
Yogurt Man
VaIkyrie Rising
Yogurt Man
VaIkyrie Rising

U right, monica yogu. I am no basic b***h. talk2hand
I don't get why people think it's an insult to enjoy the simple things in life.

I tried, they just did not tickle me right cuz my mind is a working machine, always thinking ad analyzing and being a complete dissecting critic and often get brain farts but.... 13 snakes?
pfffffffffffffft wut?
it's not mah fault lyfe sculpted moi into a machine... it's a hard knock life mang. Once you enjoy something X1 than the first experience, you seek X2 and then X3 and just keep going up.
It's funny because it doesn't make sense to us because we spend so much time trying to make sense of everything. Do we know why it's such a random number? Nope. maybe this kid went to the zoo and counted how many snakes he saw on exhibit. Maybe it was just a severe muddling of another joke they heard.
We don't know. We don't need to know. It's funny because it's stupid and doesn't make sense.

You see this here, mang? we not on the same page here. we do not think alike, like you have nothing to worry about, see? I can tell you live a chill life simply cuz of this little observation and your stupid other posts I may find amusing sometimes and others I just simply wanna punch you in the ballsack to next tuesday. See here? a creative mind seeks to convey ideas in a witty sorta way and this mediocre attempt of a joke is a joke to us and therefore appealing to the masses, just not on the museum. See here? Intersting, kudos, my boy. Kudos. I just got a great ida and it involves paper and fire. But it's a one time attempt so... I'll save it for later.
you need to relax

NO! I don't want my back to be seen or touched... it's a disgrace to me emo
plus, they cost money. But, um, no.

Serpentine Guest

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

VaIkyrie Rising
Yogurt Man
VaIkyrie Rising
Yogurt Man
VaIkyrie Rising

pfffffffffffffft wut?

you need to relax

I'm free ;]

Menacing Shoujo

Yogurt Man
VaIkyrie Rising
like a barn

The humidity and dirt will get in the way.

Demetrius? Really? Dionysus then. Or Aleister. Or just name a boy Narcisso Anastasia cuz it sounds glam as ********!

Not even, Giorno!

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
Reply to increase the number of replies!

Menacing Shoujo

Many of my ideas are basically puppets and costumes, on a large scale and tons of materials..... I can only dream.
emo
God probs teasing me.

Menacing Shoujo

Yogurt Man
VaIkyrie Rising
Yogurt Man
VaIkyrie Rising
Yogurt Man
VaIkyrie Rising

pfffffffffffffft wut?

you need to relax

I'm free ;]

you still cost money- distance wise.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

VaIkyrie Rising
Yogurt Man
VaIkyrie Rising
like a barn

The humidity and dirt will get in the way.

Demetrius? Really? Dionysus then. Or Aleister. Or just name a boy Narcisso Anastasia cuz it sounds glam as ********!

Not even, Giorno!
"heat"? There are barns in cold climates too.
And not all barns are dirty, many can be easily "renovated" or fixed

Also Demetrius is literally the name from that video you showed me. Just sayin'

Menacing Shoujo

Per che, Dio mio?
Per che darmi il talento e nussun potere?
che vuoi di me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces