Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please check out my music video on Youtube "REAL FRIENDS - LUIGI x BUGOY"

K 0.5042111173498 50.4% [ 2694 ]
Mmkay 0.4957888826502 49.6% [ 2649 ]
Total Votes:[ 5343 ]

Feral Genius

1. Picture the shape of a long dogs' ear that flops down (instead of sticking up). Draw this shape. Draw it fairly large. The top of it should be rounded and slightly more narrow than the bottom. The bottom is also slightly rounded.

2. Inside this shape, on the right, near the bottom but slightly above the very base, draw a semi-circle that is longer in length (up and down). The "line" side of the semi-circle (vs. the rounded side) is at the rightmost of the initial "dogs' ear" shape, touching the very edge at the right side

3. Just to the left of this semi-circle, (still inside the "dogs ear" draw a long narrow oval. The end of the oval should be just slightly past the base of the semi-circle. There should be a bit of space in between the side of this new narrow oval and the semi-circle (They are not touching). The top of this narrow oval should also be above where the semi-circle begins.

4. at the very bottom of the "dogs ear", to the right but still touching the bottom (not going INTO it tho) draw a semi-circle (with the "round" end at the top)

5. near the top of the "dogs ear" , on the right, touching the outside of the line, draw a small tirangle. the point should be facing outwards to the right.

6. next to this triangle, on the inside of the dogs ear draw a tiny circle.

7. colour in the shape in step 1 (dogs ear) a dark grey.
8. colour in the shape in step 3 (narrow oval) the same grey.
9. colour the triangle in step 5 orange
10. colour the semi circle in step 4 orange too

Wistful Dreamer

Toothsome Werewolf

Toothsome Werewolf

Beloved Lover

Feral Genius

so excited to see
hehehehe

Toothsome Werewolf

Wistful Dreamer

Toothsome Werewolf