Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please check out my music video on Youtube "REAL FRIENDS - LUIGI x BUGOY"

K 0.5043966323667 50.4% [ 2696 ]
Mmkay 0.4956033676333 49.6% [ 2649 ]
Total Votes:[ 5345 ]

Explorer

Wistful Dreamer

nope i am gonna sit and wait on our joint shop to give me a customer, no way am i going to attempt to draw pansexuals, anime demons, or questionable-sexuality young male OCs. why haven't i made a rlc thingy yet sflksdjfsdf

Wistful Dreamer

Wistful Dreamer

Wistful Dreamer

more proof american cars suck butt

http://www.forbes.com/sites/louiswoodhill/2012/08/15/general-motors-is-headed-for-bankruptcy-again/

Pookie55's Husband

Questionable Millionaire

Wistful Dreamer

In their March 2012 issue, Car and Driver published another D-Segment comparison test, pitting the 2013 Chevy Malibu Eco against five competing vehicles. This time, the Malibu came in dead last.

Not only was the 2013 Malibu (183 points) crushed by the winning 2012 Volkswagen Passat (211 points), it was soundly beaten by the 2012 Honda Accord (198 points), a 5-model-year-old design due for replacement this fall. Worst of all, the 2013 Malibu scored (and placed) lower than the 2008 Malibu would have in the same test.

Uh-oh.

winning.

Lonely Hoarder

32,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
"Wait, aren't you the ringmaster for Cirque du Gothique? Am I in the wrong tent?" she asks.

Shemlen's Widow

Yogurt Man
Aisle of Yew
Yogurt Man
but what about me
YOU'LL DO <3
*glompie* n_n
it's
it's been a while
I want to try and get on more often :CCCCCCCCCCCC
/glomp

Wistful Dreamer

Digging deeper, the picture just gets worse. Despite its mild hybrid powertrain, which is intended to provide superior fuel economy (at the cost of a higher purchase price and reduced trunk space), the 2013 Malibu Eco delivered the same 26 MPG in Car and Driver’s comparison test as the Passat, the Accord, and the Toyota Camry.

(SERIOUSLY? MY 18 YEAR OLD GAS-POWERED HONDA GETS BETTER MILEAGE -- city or highway -- THAN THAT cool )

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150

Dapper Noob

Explorer

Dapper Noob

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Aisle of Yew
Yogurt Man