Mmkay 0.4957888826502 49.6% [ 2649 ]
Total Votes:[ 5343 ]

Victorious Waffles

Victorious Waffles

Kay9214
Iye Macilvana
User Image

I must have this emote. neutral

I wish it was a real emote, I got it from photobucket.

Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Dear MPT,

I do listen, y'know. And I certainly don't want to make anyone feel like they're failing at life. I don't want to come off as a crazy psychopath shoving her religious views down everyone's throats. That's not what I'm about. Sure, I am a Christian and I'm very happy with my life and my beliefs and would be more than happy to talk about it if anyone wants to listen, but I'm def not here to say "BELIEVE IN MY BELIEFS LOSER!" I'm sorry if I come off as being rude, but when people jump me for no reason, it's kinda only natural to throw walls up. I'm not changing who I am just because you don't like it, and I'm sorry that you don't like it. I used to be the kind of person who was too scared to let anyone know any little personal thing about me, but I've since decided that that's just not the way I want to live my life. It's stupid to hide who I am from the rest of the world. It sucks being too scared or whatever to say "HEY WORLD! HERE I AM! DO YOUR WORST!" I'm probably not making any sense, am I?

Of course, the main person this is directed to probably won't see this, since they've likely blocked me by now. And so has half the MPT. But whatever. I do offer ears/eyes to listen to whatever it is you or anyone else has to say.

Just now right this second because I'm heading out the door in like 4 seconds to take my sister back to college. :c

Victorious Waffles

Conservative Entrepreneur

10,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Victorious Waffles

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Victorious Waffles

Noob

Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

MiniBoBini
Dear MPT,

I do listen, y'know. And I certainly don't want to make anyone feel like they're failing at life. I don't want to come off as a crazy psychopath shoving her religious views down everyone's throats. That's not what I'm about. Sure, I am a Christian and I'm very happy with my life and my beliefs and would be more than happy to talk about it if anyone wants to listen, but I'm def not here to say "BELIEVE IN MY BELIEFS LOSER!" I'm sorry if I come off as being rude, but when people jump me for no reason, it's kinda only natural to throw walls up. I'm not changing who I am just because you don't like it, and I'm sorry that you don't like it. I used to be the kind of person who was too scared to let anyone know any little personal thing about me, but I've since decided that that's just not the way I want to live my life. It's stupid to hide who I am from the rest of the world. It sucks being too scared or whatever to say "HEY WORLD! HERE I AM! DO YOUR WORST!" I'm probably not making any sense, am I?

Of course, the main person this is directed to probably won't see this, since they've likely blocked me by now. And so has half the MPT. But whatever. I do offer ears/eyes to listen to whatever it is you or anyone else has to say.

Just now right this second because I'm heading out the door in like 4 seconds to take my sister back to college. :c

I applaud your bravery. People are people: sometimes, they do jump for seemingly no reason. Remember what Jesus said about love and tolerance, though, and keep a loving heart: only love can lessen the hate all around us. smile

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Noob

MiniBoBini
Dear MPT,

Look about last night. I'm sorry. You should be fully capable to practice or embrace your beliefs in any way you want. Last night wasn't about you it was about me... It was about how I was once a christian and converted... it was nothing of hate it's just seeing your signature made me feel like I failed my parents in some way... Because am I missing out?

But whatever, this is your belief and I allow it.

10,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items