• Cat Fancier 100

Cursed Dragon

I like snakes.
cat_mrgreen heart

IRL Stalker

Dragon Ormr
User Image
Yogurt likes my common sense. O.o

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
most people lack it

Anxious Kitten

Supreme Yogurt Ninja
Miss Mary Muffet
Supreme Yogurt Ninja

Haha, the reason I thought of it was because a year or two ago a bunch of dipshits decided to do a "Boston tea Party" sort of deal, only they just sent teabags as some sort of stupid protest. What a waste of tea, really.

Well, let me know if you find some other dashing tour guide. Butts will be kicked. XD I don't have anything against December, you know, Christmas with loved ones etc. But for some reason in my head I was thinking February-March, because Lent. And that way if you were to eat here there wouldn't be any conflict of interest, since we basically go vegan until Easter. XD But the negative side is that I wouldn't be able to take you to get yogurt boohoo </3 damn, that's a really heavy negative. LOL That is interesting, though, about the ticket prices. I've always wanted to be able to see ticket prices like that, what days are the best to go somewhere, and return. Pfft

What a horrible old woman. Maybe she plans things like this to break cameras on purpose. XD

It was mostly just a bunch of morons and then one really ignorant t**t who liked killing babies. omg, me!

Wow, that is a waste of tea. I bet homeless people would have liked to drink that. I know I would have liked it, at least. :c

Baby, if I'm coming to visit you, why would I want to find another tour guide? ^^ *hugs* Aww, how cute, kicking butts for me. Haha, that reminds me of Flats the Flounder from a Spongebob episode. "I like to kick peoples' butts," he says. XDOh, I didn't even think of Lent, I don't celebrate it. Well then, I may just come over in February! That wounds wonderful, thank you for considering my diet. I hope that if I am taking a class by then, my schedule doesn't make it difficult to travel. Speaking of February and March, what is the weather like in your area around that time? Haha, it's okay, we can make banana ice 'cream' together instead. Frozen bananas blended with some vanilla and a bit of almond milk are a wonderful thing. It would be even better with some raspberries, too. I don't need any yogurt, because I will have Yogurt! <3

She wasn't old, she was probably twenty-something. But yes, she just lurks around malls around the country, waiting for the opportune moment to ruin somebody's vacation memories!

I... don't even know how to respond to that. That's awful. e_e

Ugh I need to get a new mouse. This one clicks several times for every one time I click and it causes problems because I often accidentally close several things at once, and it makes it nearly impossible to highlight things, and bleeggghhhhh
YOUUUUUU

But if they drank all that tea then they wouldn't be able to eat granola bars. Think ahead! XD Haha, that reminds me of when I saw people throwing away food I would have eaten, I'd say "There are starving kids in America that would have eaten that." (Because using Africa is so overdone. XD)

Well, I dunno. You might ... yeah I got nothing. I don't know why you would want another one. Also I don't like spongebob. I know you don't, haha. Most people don't, and a lot of the people that do half-a** it because they're weak. LOL And I forgot about school, the only thing I was thinking about on your end was work. XD The weather is usually pretty nice, maybe a little cold, but given you're from michigan it'll be warm to you. XD But eating yogurt together is like, so romantic. XDD

Oh, well that's why she didn't offer to compensate, damn kids these days. And if I was a d**k, I'd totally do that. Stand around scenic spots, waiting for a couple to come by wanting a photograph taken, and see me doing nothing. LOL.

Yeah, kids these days are so ignorant it hurts.

So go buy a new one. Mine is wireless and it;s annoying when the battery dies. XD MEEEEE

Um... they could save their granola bars for later? I don't know where you're going with this. XD Ugh, when I was in school, I always saw kids who threw away almost their entire lunch, and it killed me every time.

You can't find a reason because I wouldn't want any other tour guide. ^^ I know you don't like Spongebob, I just had to mention that line because it cracks me up. x3 Oh? How did you know for sure that I don't participate in Lent? I don't think I've explicitly stated it! ;] Come to think of it, I don't recall discussing my beliefs with you... or have we talked about it a long time ago? Anyway, I admire people who do Lent. It takes a lot of willpower, doesn't it? Work wouldn't be much of a problem; I'm sure my employer has backup babysitters she could call. I'll just give her plenty of advance notice and make sure she lines somebody else up for the days I'll be gone. :3 The sad thing is, the class I was thinking about taking is held on Saturdays, so I may have to work around that. :c So how close do you live to the ocean? I have never been to an ocean before! We have an enormous amount of lakes here, but I've still yet to dip my toes into the briny deep. Would it potentially be warm enough in February to go swimming? Do you ever get snow? Ahh, I have so many questions for the Californian >w< I've never thought of yogurt as being a particularly romantic food XD You are too cute. Wait, no, not too cute. A good amount of cute. *nuzzles you* It's okay, we can make any food seem romantic if we try hard enough! "Darling, let me give you a taste of my hot french fry." "Oh, my, it's so salty and warm...!" Ehhh... that's more erotic, nevermind. LMAO. I still think my banana ice 'cream' is a pretty yummy idea ^_~ Oh, I had a silly idea today. You and I should dress up like pirates and go somewhere. :'D

Don't be ageist! XD I'm assuming she didn't have the money to throw around. She was really frazzled and apologetic about the whole thing.
I'm glad you're not a d**k, then. XD

Yes, it appears I will have to buy a new mousey. ><

Dude, check out our weather forecast for tomorrow. We have a frigging freeze warning tomorrow night. *grabs a blanket*

Cursed Dragon

User Image
Ryuchu wants to post.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
cat_mrgreen heart

Beloved Lover

why did gaia log me out

Cursed Dragon

Supreme Yogurt Ninja
Dragon Ormr
User Image
Yogurt likes my common sense. O.o

most people lack it
I know. It's the one thing I feel I have on most people. XDD

Anxious Kitten

Supreme Yogurt Ninja
wtf
I never saw this coming O_o

I wonder what Anette is going to do now. XD

She and Tarja will team up to do an album together, then get in a fight and scrap the project :'D
Pffft yeah right XDDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces