Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

West side or East side?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 31, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

Ohio...seriously...what's in Ohio? We got corn, cows and Columbus, which outranks Seattle in overcast days. Plus it's cold and a lot of the people are rude.
Pennsylvania
My birth place Omaha,Nebraska 3nodding
New Mexico and Nebraska
I live in North Carolin, its ok there I guess.
Oregon and mississippi
Allleex
Pennsylvania

PA is a damn fine state, it's the people who suck whee . I say Ga is the worst!
oklahoma! the 'buckle' of the bible belt.. 3 point beer, tattoos are still illegal, one of the highest teen pregnancy rates, the last state you would ever want to be busted for drugs in, and strip clubs and sex shops are frequently run out of town.. sweatdrop you dont want to live here! the weather's totally unpredictable, the people are judgemental, and theres nothing at all to do!!
All the boring states... New York and Cali are cool xd
ziggyzaggerzig
Definatly Washington. Stupid Mariners. >.<
What? I live in seattle! Seattle Rules and so does washington!
California

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Idaho by far...
Georgia is boring as hell! Its all black and white! The world needs color damn it!
Kitty Hearst
oklahoma! the 'buckle' of the bible belt.. 3 point beer, tattoos are still illegal, one of the highest teen pregnancy rates, the last state you would ever want to be busted for drugs in, and strip clubs and sex shops are frequently run out of town.. sweatdrop you dont want to live here! the weather's totally unpredictable, the people are judgemental, and theres nothing at all to do!!

eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces