I don't! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I don't care! 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Gold! 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
This poll closed on October 14, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.

Invisible Member

jordahn19
heart i am sry but if it makes you feel better i hav never gotten any gaia cash and i really want the moon in my dream avi heart
User ImageUser Image
Is that the nightmare evolving item?
If it is, I want it too. >_<

I just recently started buying gaia cash, because I have a job now, and I only spend $25 a month, if I can spare it. It's more of a treat, and I like to support Gaia. ^^;
User ImageUser Image

Invisible Member

RM Bluflame
SoraKat
User ImageUser Image
I think I have a weird fascination with skirts. OwO Online and off.

I really like the skirt in Lover's Anarchy, but I don't want to buy it cuse I don't think I'll use it. emo
My avi doesn't wear much purple/pink.

And I really want the ears from Murky, but I don't much like the other poses...and that Beat Bear from the bundle has awesome headphones. *o* I want them, but there's no way in hell I'm dishing out $10 for that, and I don't have the gold...
User ImageUser Image

Oh yeah, well I have a fetish for maids mhmm 3nodding
User ImageUser Image
lol. Those outfits look like they'd be very uncomfortable. But some are really pretty. ♥
Not that I've be caught dead wearing one, though.
User ImageUser Image

Kindly Kitten

SoraKat
jordahn19
heart i am sry but if it makes you feel better i hav never gotten any gaia cash and i really want the moon in my dream avi heart
User ImageUser Image

I just recently started buying gaia cash, because I have a job now, and I only spend $25 a month, if I can spare it. It's more of a treat, and I like to support Gaia. ^^;
User ImageUser Image
i want Lumiere Noire i dont have a job i guess i mean i take care of my baby lol

Invisible Member

jordahn19
SoraKat
jordahn19
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
i want Lumiere Noire i dont have a job i guess i mean i take care of my baby lol
User ImageUser Image
Ah. I forgot that had a moon pose too. =o

And taking care of a baby is tough work. ^^

You could always try and find some of those free gaia cash offers. Ones that take only e-mail addresses, and set up an e-mail to send them to so your current one doesn't get spammed? Easy way to make some gaia cash, though if you do you need to be careful that you real all the rules, and don't download anything!
User ImageUser Image

Kindly Kitten

SoraKat
jordahn19
SoraKat
jordahn19
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

You could always try and find some of those free gaia cash offers. Ones that take only e-mail addresses, and set up an e-mail to send them to so your current one doesn't get spammed? Easy way to make some gaia cash, though if you do you need to be careful that you real all the rules, and don't download anything!
User ImageUser Image

thats cool i didnt know you could do that thank you for telling me and i will be careful

Invisible Member

jordahn19
SoraKat
jordahn19
SoraKat
jordahn19
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

thats cool i didnt know you could do that thank you for telling me and i will be careful
User ImageUser Image
^^ You're welcome.
Anything that looks like it might be suspicious, I wouldn't do.
User ImageUser Image

Shirtless Seeker

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SoraKat
User ImageUser Image
lol. Had to play with the new skins from that REI, Spazz?

Why does Gaia have to taunt me with new items in the Cash Shop? D:
I want to buy them now, but I was gonna buy 2 rig bundles and sell them. -_-
Gaia just hates me, I think.
User ImageUser Image
Lol I got this when I bought the autocash thing on gaia. I think the whole thing is worth it overall. I just wish I didn't spend most of it on the ticket chance thing O.o.

Shirtless Seeker

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
jordahn19
[-Spazz-A-Frazz-]
jordahn19
[-Spazz-A-Frazz-]
jordahn19
[-Spazz-A-Frazz-]
Open you guys! :]
oh no wat happened to your clothes
Sorry about that I was changing my avi lol
oh lol i was just shocked cuz you have a new outfit like everyday lol smile heart
Yeah I change my outfit everyday at least lol.

yeah i know lol every time i come it see a new i think this one is my fav. so far biggrin heart

Kindly Kitten

Kindly Kitten

Invisible Member

[-Spazz-A-Frazz-]
SoraKat
User ImageUser Image
lol. Had to play with the new skins from that REI, Spazz?

Why does Gaia have to taunt me with new items in the Cash Shop? D:
I want to buy them now, but I was gonna buy 2 rig bundles and sell them. -_-
Gaia just hates me, I think.
User ImageUser Image
Lol I got this when I bought the autocash thing on gaia. I think the whole thing is worth it overall. I just wish I didn't spend most of it on the ticket chance thing O.o.
User ImageUser Image
Ah. I see. lol.
I'm waiting to see how that item evolves, before I decide if I like it. Nothing to make me want to buy it yet though.
Did you sell the tickets, or open them?
If you opened them, how'd you do with them? OwO I'm gonna buy a couple bundles and sell them. Debating if I want to wait to sell them after they've been taken out of the cash shop, or not.
User ImageUser Image

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
jordahn19
Juwel der Nacht
NO.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
no what?

I don't know...
this page does strange things.
Can't remember posting sth like that.
Sorry! wink

Kindly Kitten

hi thread smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash