Invisible Member

Toxic_Sashimi
SoraKat
Toxic_Sashimi
SoraKat
Toxic_Sashimi

yummy taco bell.
whatcha up to?
User Image"A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one who can create your own path." ~Cross, from D.Gray-manUser Image

I was cleaning. Taking a break to see who will win.
Then I gotta finish, and then I need to color some art.

User ImageThis world is dark and it's so hard to breathe... but in this instant, when i laughed along with you, I felt that breathing just got a little more easier. ~Kanda, from D.Gray-manUser Image

i'd like to see it when you're done.
User Image"A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one who can create your own path." ~Cross, from D.Gray-manUser Image

Ok. I'll be sure to let you see. =)

User ImageThis world is dark and it's so hard to breathe... but in this instant, when i laughed along with you, I felt that breathing just got a little more easier. ~Kanda, from D.Gray-manUser Image

oboi can't wait X3!

I've got the sketch uploaded, if you want to see that. It's not the cleaned up version though.

Man-Hungry Smoker

BHBK
Toxic_Sashimi
BHBK
Toxic_Sashimi
BHBK
Toxic_Sashimi

ok!

was up? im BHBK, i like several animes, i have a gf, i think she is the hottest woman on earth, im 17, i reaaaalllllly hate high school, anddd idk ran out of stuff xP

cool man.

i introduced myself it polite to do the same 3nodding

Toxic,love sushi have a bf

XDD thats was brief

19,college student.better?

Kindly Kitten

DemoniosGuitarrista
jordahn19
DemoniosGuitarrista
jordahn19
DemoniosGuitarrista
jordahn19
heart

Hey lets chat till the end!!! : D
ok sounds good
So wassup then?
not much just hanging out lol watching youtube how abot you?

Doing a few commissions and playing guitar XD Soooo.......idk :/
you help guitar wow i wish i could play guitar but i hav tried and i suck at it lol

Man-Hungry Smoker

Kindly Kitten

Invisible Member

BHBK
SoraKat
BHBK
SoraKat
BHBK

i found it in preferences 3nodding

=o
I see it.
I must be getting blind. I looked there 3 times. x3

haha ur getting old

emo
Old at 19?

lol it can happen

True. D:
Sadly, I do wear glasses.

DemoniosGuitarrista
circa vi
art is the best thing in the world anyone agree

i must say yes to this XD
thank you

Kindly Kitten

Man-Hungry Smoker

SoraKat
Toxic_Sashimi
SoraKat
Toxic_Sashimi
SoraKat
Toxic_Sashimi

yummy taco bell.
whatcha up to?

I was cleaning. Taking a break to see who will win.
Then I gotta finish, and then I need to color some art.

i'd like to see it when you're done.

Ok. I'll be sure to let you see. =)

oboi can't wait X3!

I've got the sketch uploaded, if you want to see that. It's not the cleaned up version though.

i'd like to see that

Lonely Genius

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lonely Genius

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Quick Reply