Welcome to Gaia! ::

?

Bulbasaur 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 18 ]
Charmander 0.14754098360656 14.8% [ 9 ]
Squirtle 0.21311475409836 21.3% [ 13 ]
Pikachu 0.34426229508197 34.4% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

J u s t W r i t e. Are you gonna pay someone to remind you to write every time you tab out of word?

Meanwhile, I'm playing Shantae and the seven sirens. Pretty comfy.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Phffft. If curse not. Though last time I actually wrote something it turned into a random "what if" scenario for an OC. Totally wrong genre from what I was gonna do.

So now I started playing PSO2 because i clearly have no other games to play

Citizen

I'm finally going back to work tomorrow.
Good luck getting back to work Chansey.

I couldn't launch the new PSO2, I have an older OS. Windows launcher is bullshid.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Apparently the windows 10 pso2 client is region locked
I remember I tried the translated japanese version, was pretty alright.

Oooooow, they are testing the flight alarm. burning_eyes

Citizen

OMG I feel so lame. I've been working at a pool since we could reopen outside and I'm so excited . . . to go swim at a pool just to workout. Had to make a reservation.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Grats on getting into a pool? xd

Citizen

Lural
Thanks. I decided a couple years ago that I have no ambition in life so I just live at pools (when we're not closed for safety reasons.) I mostly make sure people don't drown and teach people to swim and stuff. Think I'm teaching a lifeguard class next weekend. D:
Chansey with a chainsaw
Lural
Thanks. I decided a couple years ago that I have no ambition in life so I just live at pools (when we're not closed for safety reasons.) I mostly make sure people don't drown and teach people to swim and stuff. Think I'm teaching a lifeguard class next weekend. D:
Man I want a pool, it's just so hecking hot around here.

Newbie Shopper

2,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fashionable Businesswoman

11,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200

Citizen

Mogmaster
Man I want a pool, it's just so hecking hot around here.
I wouldn't want my own pool. They take a lot of maintenance. I like having a pool operator take care of things (even though I'm qualified to be in charge of a pool.) Also, I'm a brat who has two pools I could potentially go to just about whenever. The one in my neighborhood is like a four minute walk from my house.

But I also hate hot weather. Stay cool friend.
Maybe it was more correct to say "I want to go to a pool" instead. gonk Thankfully just as I complain, it started to rain.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I don't think I've been to a pool since I was 12 or 13. They're not big around here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff