Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 25, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
xp central america standard time whee i have no idea wat that means but thats wat my computer says
eek C-Central America? Wow. That's pretty cool. Well, um....what time is it for you? That would help me out a bit more. sweatdrop sweatdrop
4:45 am *yawns* whee and there?
5:49 am. Maybe you should get some sleep. You're only an hour behind me so that's not too bad, I guess. I'm from New York, if you wanted to know.
cool lol i'm from chicago burr *shivers*
Quote:
5:49 am. Maybe you should get some sleep. You're only an hour behind me so that's not too bad, I guess. I'm from New York, if you wanted to know.cool lol i'm from chicago burr *shivers*Cold? *hugs* What are doin' up so early anyways? Shouldn't you be in bed?
Quote:
Quote:
5:49 am. Maybe you should get some sleep. You're only an hour behind me so that's not too bad, I guess. I'm from New York, if you wanted to know.
cool lol i'm from chicago burr *shivers*Cold? *hugs* What are doin' up so early anyways? Shouldn't you be in bed?*huggles him* 3nodding i couldn't sleep earlier and i'm freezing whee
foxy_love04
Seraph_inEvanescence
foxy_love04
Cold? *hugs* What are doin' up so early anyways? Shouldn't you be in bed?*huggles him* 3nodding i couldn't sleep earlier and i'm freezing whee What time is earlie, pray-tell? I have an exscuse: I'm an insomniac, but you should really be in bed right now.

6,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
~ BuMp DiGgItY ~

Blessed Lover

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hallowed Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
merry christmas all
Quote:
foxy_love04
Seraph_inEvanescence
foxy_love04
Cold? *hugs* What are doin' up so early anyways? Shouldn't you be in bed?
*huggles him* 3nodding i couldn't sleep earlier and i'm freezing whee What time is earlie, pray-tell? I have an exscuse: I'm an insomniac, but you should really be in bed right now.i usually go to sleep at like 1 *yawns* sad but i couldn't get to sleep today b/c i slept all day
Quote:
merry christmas all
3nodding lol merry christmas if ur even here
whee sweatdrop its 5:11 am now *yawns again*
Quote:
Quote:
foxy_love04
Seraph_inEvanescence
foxy_love04
*huggles him* 3nodding i couldn't sleep earlier and i'm freezing whee
What time is earlie, pray-tell? I have an exscuse: I'm an insomniac, but you should really be in bed right now.i usually go to sleep at like 1 *yawns* sad but i couldn't get to sleep today b/c i slept all dayI know how that is. Well, just sleep at a good time. I don't want you to have to go back to school with a horrible sleeping schedule..... blaugh
Quote:
whee sweatdrop its 5:11 am now *yawns again*

11:17 am here 3nodding
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
foxy_love04
Seraph_inEvanescence
foxy_love04
*huggles him* 3nodding i couldn't sleep earlier and i'm freezing whee
What time is earlie, pray-tell? I have an exscuse: I'm an insomniac, but you should really be in bed right now.
i usually go to sleep at like 1 *yawns* sad but i couldn't get to sleep today b/c i slept all dayI know how that is. Well, just sleep at a good time. I don't want you to have to go back to school with a horrible sleeping schedule..... blaugh sad well i guess i gtg mom finally got tired and told me to go to bed *hugs and kisses him* 3nodding good nite and merry christmas

Hallowed Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
yawn i dont know if i have been kissed yet crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers