Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
DemonAngel_Maeyin

Oh? Well yay I didn't completely miss out on all the pre birthday fun ^ u ^

I'm pretty good : 3
Just questing stuff off my wishlist and have two things left to complete an oc inspired dream avi.
Hate that one of the items cost like 9 bil = w =
Other than that I haven't been up to much. Just listening to music like always and debating if I should open an art shop to try and earn some extra gold.

Vampiric Strawberry

little-taeminnie
DemonAngel_Maeyin

Oh? Well yay I didn't completely miss out on all the pre birthday fun ^ u ^

I'm pretty good : 3
Just questing stuff off my wishlist and have two things left to complete an oc inspired dream avi.
Hate that one of the items cost like 9 bil = w =
Other than that I haven't been up to much. Just listening to music like always and debating if I should open an art shop to try and earn some extra gold.

Lol nope.
My birthday is on the 27th. I just put it for a month incase
anyone wanted to draw me anything or join my art contest which I doubt will happen. XD

That's cool.
Yea well what with inflation apparently 9bil isn't really expensive -_-.
It is to me! lol.
Lol that's up to you but if you do open one let me know.

russian winters's Partner

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
DemonAngel_Maeyin

My birthday is in July so I'm tempted to do a Birthday Bash thread and see if I can get some more items off my wish list > U <
If I can get motivated I'll try to draw something for you. Trying out a new drawing style inspired by this video game creator's art that I really really like. It's like anime mixed with cartoon-ish style but the outfits are dark. This person draws a lot of demons, witches, vampires, but the outfits look so adorable! Some of her dark characters have a gothic lolita feel to them.

I know right?! I remember when 1mil was expensive ; w ;
I'll do so! : 3 Gonna need people to help me bump it/keep me company while I'm waiting around for people to buy from me. Thing is my art shop (if I make it) will be traditional. My tablet and I don't exactly get along > >; I feel like an iguana with one eye staring at the table and the other the computer screen.

Vampiric Strawberry

little-taeminnie

My birthday is in July so I'm tempted to do a Birthday Bash thread and see if I can get some more items off my wish list > U <
If I can get motivated I'll try to draw something for you. Trying out a new drawing style inspired by this video game creator's art that I really really like. It's like anime mixed with cartoon-ish style but the outfits are dark. This person draws a lot of demons, witches, vampires, but the outfits look so adorable! Some of her dark characters have a gothic lolita feel to them.

I know right?! I remember when 1mil was expensive ; w ;
I'll do so! : 3 Gonna need people to help me bump it/keep me company while I'm waiting around for people to buy from me. Thing is my art shop (if I make it) will be traditional. My tablet and I don't exactly get along > >; I feel like an iguana with one eye staring at the table and the other the computer screen.

Lol go for it!
Aw thanks. Oooh that sounds awesome. What game is it?

Rofl yea those were the days.
Lol iguana. Sure if you open one I would love to pop in and chat
or whatever lol. You should totally go for it. Can't really hurt. The slots will be your choice.

Vampiric Strawberry

Vampiric Strawberry

Vampiric Strawberry

emotion_zzz

Vampiric Strawberry

yum_strawberrypie

Vampiric Strawberry

yum_strawberrypie

Vampiric Strawberry

russian winters's Partner

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
DemonAngel_Maeyin

Well they made three games and a web comic (but it's in Japanese so I can't read it ;w wink
The two games I like the most are The Gray Garden and Wadanahara. It's made by Mogeko and Deep Sea Prisoner. It's an indie game not made by a super huge company. Pixilated horror games/mystery/adventure games are what they are. The concept art for the characters found on Mogeko's blog are so neat! They have over 200 characters.

I'll let you know if I decided to go through the hassle of doing an art shop. I just feel like since I do traditional art I won't get paid as well as the digital artists who are beyond talented.
I also have a hard time finding art requests that interest me D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces