Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampiric Strawberry

sgt.Frosty

well I can't help it if I'm interesting.

It must be that awesome charm >3<

Lol what's up?
DemonAngel_Maeyin
sgt.Frosty

well I can't help it if I'm interesting.

It must be that awesome charm >3<

Lol what's up?

got off work early today cause the truck was only 300 pieces. whee

I'm also applying to FAFSA, and gonna finally apply to a new college to work out how many of my credits transfer.

Vampiric Strawberry

sgt.Frosty

I'm also applying to FAFSA, and gonna finally apply to a new college to work out how many of my credits transfer.

Nice.
Sounds awesome. I need to do that too for grad school but I'm super lazy
DemonAngel_Maeyin
sgt.Frosty

Nice.
Sounds awesome. I need to do that too for grad school but I'm super lazy

I need it because expensive credits. crying
even with the chance of my stay being halved.

also, I saw a commercial that farming simulator 15 is coming to consoles soon, I'm sensing a real heavyweight contender for game of the year coming. thats saying something because the next doom is being made by bethesda, and all they showed for a reveal was a 15 second tralor showing a revenant with triple rocket launchers on its shoulders. heart emotion_kirakira

Vampiric Strawberry

sgt.Frosty

also, I saw a commercial that farming simulator 15 is coming to consoles soon, I'm sensing a real heavyweight contender for game of the year coming. thats saying something because the next doom is being made by bethesda, and all they showed for a reveal was a 15 second tralor showing a revenant with triple rocket launchers on its shoulders. heart emotion_kirakira

Oh.

Lol. Don't know about the first one. If Doom is the remake of the old one it may have potential for the new systems.
DemonAngel_Maeyin
sgt.Frosty

Oh.

Lol. Don't know about the first one. If Doom is the remake of the old one it may have potential for the new systems.

I dunno if its a remake, I hope it just "doom 4" rather than just some gritty remake. it also reminds me on how EA and DICE ruined the upcoming battlefront game...you have to willingly go out of your way to ruin something that was already perfected. crying

Vampiric Strawberry

sgt.Frosty

I dunno if its a remake, I hope it just "doom 4" rather than just some gritty remake. it also reminds me on how EA and DICE ruined the upcoming battlefront game...you have to willingly go out of your way to ruin something that was already perfected. crying

Lol idk I don't play battlefront
I managed to irk my friends when we play a group for epic dungeons in neverwinter, I always manage to have a higher chance of pulling more loot. xd

Vampiric Strawberry

sgt.Frosty

First, rofl what the hell with your siggy lewdness?? XD omg that's funny

Second, what level is your alchemy?
DemonAngel_Maeyin
sgt.Frosty

First, rofl what the hell with your siggy lewdness?? XD omg that's funny

Second, what level is your alchemy?

its just funny is all.

and I am 18 exp through level 2

Vampiric Strawberry

sgt.Frosty

its just funny is all.

Lol it is funny.

Oh I see. I need a level 4 XD and I'm like 0 exp rofl
DemonAngel_Maeyin
sgt.Frosty

its just funny is all.

Lol it is funny.

Oh I see. I need a level 4 XD and I'm like 0 exp rofl

3nodding

and I have a problem, I started reading the attack on titan manga, starting just after where the show left off. that's the biggest mistake I have ever made, cause now I can't wait until the 3rd season starts, or if it even starts(I see no news for it) crying

Vampiric Strawberry

sgt.Frosty

3nodding

and I have a problem, I started reading the attack on titan manga, starting just after where the show left off. that's the biggest mistake I have ever made, cause now I can't wait until the 3rd season starts, or if it even starts(I see no news for it) crying

Rofl. Well I know there's a game for attack on titan. And I think I read somewhere that they are making a real people show for it??? Not sure.
DemonAngel_Maeyin
sgt.Frosty

3nodding

Rofl. Well I know there's a game for attack on titan. And I think I read somewhere that they are making a real people show for it??? Not sure.

yup, theres a fan made and official(I think) for the 3DS

ive played the fan made, its super hard but also very authentic to the characters and the manga.

and the real people one would be the live action movie, only released in japan recently.

Vampiric Strawberry

sgt.Frosty

yup, theres a fan made and official(I think) for the 3DS

ive played the fan made, its super hard but also very authentic to the characters and the manga.

and the real people one would be the live action movie, only released in japan recently.

I suppose. It's still not my thing. I tried watching it again and it was just eh to me XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff