Welcome to Gaia! ::

ANNOUNCEMENT: I'M STEPPING AWAY FROM GAIA FOR A WHILE, I HAVE SOMETHING THAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH. WHILE I'M GONE :
Xennes
WILL BE THE NEW OWNER OF THIS THREAD.
I WILL COME BACK AROUND WHEN I'M READY.

User Image
By :

Birth Under Sapphire

Hey there!
                                                            I'm looking for people to spoil out of randomness because I have a heart I want to spread the love! I will be spoiling people with gifts from their wish list or some random items worth at least 1b+. Who knows you might be lucky!

But, if you stick around you might be even more lucky when the next GRAND SPOIL comes around! The next one will be on Valentine's Day.

What is the grand spoil you ask?
                                                            I'll spoil the winners out of the whole thread, [I have a white list, second post, make it on there and your chances get higher]. These people will get spoiled with gifts [Most likely from their wishlist], donating to them. Just bombing the hell out of them!

And I bet your wondering, how to become that person?
                                                            Just chat, have fun, make friends, be out there, make me see why I should choose you, and above all BE ACTIVE not just to me BUT TO OTHERS!! On VALENTINE'S DAY I will choose two people or more and ROCK THEIR WORLD!

If you don't want me to choose you then tell me in your first post! Also, if you have a quest, a birthday coming up, or anything and want some help, then Tell me. I'll help as I can!

Don't expect BIG things from me!
                                                            I'm one person, you get what you get! Don't like it? Oh well. Complain all you want, but you asked for help, I did what I could. Oh well.

Thanks!
                                                            ~T

PS : MY LITTLE HELPERS :
                                                            Xennes, Eilnoe, HotarnPoofs, Ryuzuki_Rui, Cerise Belle, & Chet Faker
                                                            User Image xx User Image xx User Image xx User Image xx User Image xx User Image

They are my litter helpers! When I'm not here, they are in control of my thread. I know they have a lives, I'm not blind, but they will try as best as they can! If they see a problem they will tell me! Respect them or you won't win!

Read here for more info on this thread! :

Want to know how to help out the thread or Me?
                                                            Read here! :

To help the thread : I'll take your junk, items you don't use or want, gold, whatever! Just Send it my way! <3

- FUNDS for VALENTINE'S DAY! : 146b <--- Half way to my goal of 100b!

Username / Donation : 8 people so far!!

1)
                                                            Malus Dracula
                                                            Trade full of junk.

2)
                                                            spanksthellama
                                                            TWO trade full of junk.

3)
                                                            OddBall12
                                                            327m

4)
                                                            Cerise Belle
                                                            3b + 3 items

5)
                                                            Miranda Everlasting
                                                            20b + 6 items

6)
                                                            My Tiny Teacup v2
                                                            13b

7)
                                                            Xennes
                                                            10b

cool
                                                            Ryuzuki_Rui
                                                            3.5b + 4 items

9)
                                                            Kazilan
                                                            430m + an item

To help me :
                                                            I have a quest thread and quest two things, March items and bundles! Please check it out! Chat me up, help me, anything! Please? [Q]

Want to know how I will be keeping you around?
                                                            How about random gifts, donations, and spoils?
                                                            Read here! :

Through out this thread I will be gifting and donating to RANDOM people who have catch my attention and kept it!

Username / What? : 6 people so far!

1)
                                                            Cerise Belle
                                                            Gifted : Eurydice's Diaphaneity : For being on top of her game on this thread!

2)
                                                            Miranda Everlasting
                                                            Donated : Charming Baronet & Modern Miko : I didn't want them, she did.

3)
                                                            Ganymedeic Cupcakes
                                                            Donated : Celestial Starlet & Beyond Blush : For being loyal to my thread!

4)
                                                            Gekkoki
                                                            Donated : 10b : Because she is my friend and I wanted to help! : P

5)
                                                            Valeskax
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Donated : 6 items from her wishlist : Because she doesn't have much.

6)
                                                            Digital Art
                                                            Donated : 17b : to her quest

Want to know who won in the past, who helped out in the past. and how I help to others people in the past?
                                                            Read here! :

PAST WINNERS : : 4 people so far!

1) The grand Christmas spoil
                                                            It was super effective
                                                            +
                                                            LazyLilLatias

Both got 50 gifts and a trade of 7.5b with a trade full of items ranging 1b +, EACH!

2) The grand New Years Eve spoil
                                                            Miranda Everlasting'

She got 42 gifts + a trade with 20b and 5 items worth 1b +

3) The random birthday spoil
                                                            Elinoe

She got 23 gifts from her wishlist! <3 She can't open a single one until the 19th, her birthday!
                                                            LOL XD!

Past donations to the Thread : 14 people!

1)
                                                            l3 A l3 Y D O L L
                                                            Trade full of junk

2)
                                                            Miranda Everlasting
                                                            5b + Full trade from junk to decent items + trade of 7 decent items!

3)
                                                            polar aurora
                                                            100m + trade of junk

4)
                                                            Robo DeadPool80
                                                            10b!

5)
                                                            Revontheus
                                                            4.5b + trade full of items

6)
                                                            Rob Steelrail
                                                            1b

7)
                                                            Wravage

cool
                                                            Riko-Senpaii
                                                            15b ...... o.o

9)
                                                            Cerise Belle
                                                            1b + trade of junk

10)
                                                            Queen_Nyssa
                                                            Bows and Bolts Bundle 2x !!! THANK YOU!

11)
                                                            Xennes
                                                            10b

12)
                                                            Katie Go Rawrz
                                                            1b

13)
                                                            II-solitude-II
                                                            Trade of some decent items!

14)
                                                            Princess Kitty Witch
                                                            Trade of some decent items!

Past donations to random people : 9 people

1)
                                                            winter rain storm21
                                                            Donated : 20b : towards her quest.

2)
                                                            Xennes
                                                            Gifted : Wild Things : For being amazing in my thread!

3)
                                                            ashwinn
                                                            Donated/Bought : 10b + Secunda's Wings : towards her quest.

4)
                                                            It was super effective
                                                            Donated : 10b " towards her quest

5)
                                                            Miranda Everlasting
                                                            Donated : Briar Rose Fable & Imaginary Friend : an item she wanted.

6)
                                                            T o x ii c M e l o d e e
                                                            Gifted : Classilke 7th Gen : an item she wanted

7)
                                                            unitea
                                                            Gifted : Doki Doki Debut : an item she wanted

cool
                                                            Sumiko Aimi
                                                            Donated : Panda Galore - 14 in total : towards her quest

9)
                                                            Kayseina
                                                            Donated : 1b : To finish her quest

------------------------------------------------------------

If, you made it this far
                                                            In your first post somewhere also write :
                                                            "because I want your love!"
                                                            If you do, you will be put on my white list!
                                                            But, you can move down the list, so impress me to stay at the top!

Why put this one when we already have to post one?
                                                            So, then I know you have actually
                                                            read everything and not just looked at the end
                                                            of this post and post what I wanted you to. Lol.
                                                            Hehe. I'm sneaky!

-------------------------------------------------------------

If you have read everything
                                                            and want me to pick you to win
                                                            then in your first post somewhere write :
                                                            "Be my secret Valentines!"
User Image

White List :
                                                            The people who have caught my attention!
                                                            Who will win? (:

1)
                                                            Xennes

Okay, I know he is one of my Mods, but that doesn't mean he doesn't belong up here! He does and here is why : besides being the second person to find the hidden message : He is an amazing friends, god just so flippn sweet! I could cuddle him all day! He helps and he helps anyone who needs it. He puts others first before him. I think it's about that that someone returns the favor to him! I'll gladly do it! <3

2)
                                                            Elinoe

Yes, I know I spoiled her already on her birthday, but I still believe she has the right to be on here because she deserves to win at least on Grand spoil, one day. Will it be this time? Next time? Who knows, well I do... [ Lol ]. Anyways, yeah I already spoiled her, but it was for her birthday, I wanted to help. She has been loyal, had my back, been a friend, and continues to be sweet to everyone who comes into my thread. I consider her a friend of mine! <3

My next possible victim?
                                                            Bring it!
        Avi art I received since opening this :

By:
        Birth Under Sapphire

User Image

By:
        Cerise Belle

User Image

By :
        Emarazzla

User Image

By:
        It was super effective

User Image

By:
        Lady mewcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By :
        LazyLilLatias

User Image

THANK YOU ALL! <3
        ~ T "
Hugh J Boobs
HangingTree

" Merry Christmas! :

Haha thank you very much! <3
        I love my name!

~ T "

dad gave me dissaproving look. he saw screen.senpai dad isnt impressed.

Nine-tailed Fox

Divine Trash

13,425 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hugh J Boobs
Imaginary Socks

" Merry Christmas! :

It's not.
        I didn't get that art from you.

~ T "

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I know. I was just saying we have similar avis...
They say...

GAH DON't!! OMG
I'm streaming me opening stuff again soon =__= I need your love.
AND THAT IS ENOUGH HONESTLY ohmygod you just don't want to accept that x__x
lol I'll quote you in the thread, stop by if you have time ♥

it is just a matter of time

Foe

17,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
ah whatever, lets talk
HangingTree

" Merry Christmas! :

I'm not all that surprised. Lol.
        Oh, well.

~ T "
Ahri Waifu

" Merry Christmas! :

Awe, you are your love! <3

~ T "
They say...

♥ bby ♥ I hope you find someone to spoil!!

it is just a matter of time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces