Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Neko_Shinobi

3nodding best change imo is the [Animal] bases emotion_yatta but then I think i just may be biased emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
n o i r i s t
Sunkissed innocence
no, get over it or get gone

D'aww. Merry f*cking Christmas to you too, b***h. 4laugh

OP: The best bet is to browse the GCD and have a read of the Inflation guide you've been linked to. By the way, billions is not even that much anymore. Gaia have been releasing items where you could win an item or any gold amount up to 1 trillion gold. sweatdrop

Yeah, I'm gunna go give that a read now. I didn't know it was that bad!

Adorable Nymph

15,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
n o i r i s t
Sunkissed innocence
no, get over it or get gone

D'aww. Merry f*cking Christmas to you too, b***h. 4laugh

OP: The best bet is to browse the GCD and have a read of the Inflation guide you've been linked to. By the way, billions is not even that much anymore. Gaia have been releasing items where you could win an item or any gold amount up to 1 trillion gold. sweatdrop
call me a b***h all you want, in the end i'm tired and annoyed by these threads

Fashionable Shopper

So much has changed! I first got on gaia 7 years ago. I seem to be liking it even more now. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll do my best to answer them. dramallama

Dapper Genius

ho shizzle, they axed zOMG? i was also one of the beta testers...

so much for having a 10.0CL

Unforgiving Gaian

Ceravis
ho shizzle, they axed zOMG? i was also one of the beta testers...

so much for having a 10.0CL

For a couple of years the highest CL you could have was 12 (they added a new area), so 10.0 CL wasn't worth anything anymore anyway xp
Neko_Shinobi
So, I decided to log back into gaia for the first time in almost....7 years. Its been a long time obvioysly, and a lot has changed. Anyone wanna chat with me and fill me in on what's new, possibly give me a reason to stick around? I'm toying with the idea of staying on here again, maybe do some RPing, but am curious as to how things have changed.

So, lets chat!
Hey I'm in the same boat- want to be friends? haha biggrin I feel like an old geezer on here right now =_='

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff