Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are Lip Rings And Eyebrow Rings A Good Idea For Gaian Avatars?

Yes 0.83697459035858 83.7% [ 21147 ]
No 0.047415499089686 4.7% [ 1198 ]
Maybe 0.049988126335787 5.0% [ 1263 ]
Wtf? 0.027705216496477 2.8% [ 700 ]
Poll Whoring. o.o 0.037916567719465 3.8% [ 958 ]
Total Votes:[ 25266 ]

Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Team Charger 100
  • Team Player 50
  • Team Josie 25

Dapper Dabbler

7,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I sign and wholeheartedly agree!!
As someone who is modified myself, I would LOVE to see more variety!
I know some people who live an extreme modified lifestyle who play Gaia and feel left out because their character can't look...or even slightly resemble them!
And why stop at piercings?! How about more different mods like facial tattoos, full sleeves, extreme piercings or body mods like horns, ect! It'll give people a better chance at being more custom and unique!
I have seen some stuff out now...like scarification and some intense tattoos...so that's a start but I'd like to see more of 'em! We need more creativity and self-expression on Gaia! <3

Beloved Wife

9,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I agree gaia needs more piercings and tattoos as well

scythe.angel's Waifu

Eternal Trickster

23,840 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I sign this petition!

Really, I was hoping to get a ticket that would allow for more extreme examples of 'body modifications' (I have a wide variety of friends who you wouldn't believe some of them do!) such as suspension, tongue splitting, subdermal implants, corset piercing, eyeball jewelry, etc. We have items of scarification, henna, tattoo & I've noticed ear plugs, so it's slowly being introduced.

I thought either a ticket for an EI or just a six-to-eight pose item would satisfy lots of people. Sure, we have a few items where there happen to be nose jewelry involved, but they are very few in number. Even if I personally can't do it, I'd like to put the idea out there in the hopes someone would do it, and lip & eyebrow piercings would certainly be part of it! Heck, I squee'd when Me Day let us have fingernail colors, sad or what?

Besides, outside of the new tattoos (which I think totally deprives us from visiting Devin and should be moved appropriately hmph!) and the ear plugs, Skin Tyte has been getting ignored almost as much as Stein's CrosStich. Or even putting the piercings with either Moira or Agatha (still think ST should get them most but meh so long as we GET THEM ANYWAY I'm not going to raise a stink at where it gets put). All the other jewelry/piercings/etc so far have been cash items instead of gold available, and rarely the primary pose in the item. Kudos, and hopefully we'll get more sigs!

Hopeless Romantic

17,550 Points
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Expert Converter 250
I support this completely I love lip piercings (I have one myself) they should have done this forever ago 3nodding

Dangerous Duck

Pure-hearted Puppy

16,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
I would love to have facial piercings as an option for my avatars!

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
If we have punk looks on gaia lip rings and eyebrow rings are always a must it's a given. 3nodding

Shy Friend

19,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't think things sticking in or out of your face make you more attractive. Just looking like it is no matter how ugly or cute it is a face. Adding thing to it doesn't change what's going on with your face it is what it is. just a face your, hers, or his or who's ever! Having a smile is good !

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
I sign.

And according to the poll, 84.7% of those who responded agree. XD

Bastian7s's Prince

Trash Kin

10,825 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100