Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Zealot

User Image
Reblog feminazi s**t. I don't want to unfollow them if tumblr notifies them because awkward conversations, but dammit it's annoying to see people bitching about minute non-issues.

Anxious Animal

Unfollow them and explain you have different views and you find theirs quite offensive. emotion_c8
******** it do it anyway

Aged Zealot

a half
Unfollow them and explain you have different views and you find theirs quite offensive. emotion_c8

User Image
//afraid of crazy feminist backlash.

Yeah it's very annoying when you see feminists getting really angry over such silly things (like that bath bomb meme) or just randomly hating on men or saying ALL men are bad. confused

2good4cb's Widow

Blessed Bunny

i have no problem unfollowing people who post stuff i dont agree with. ┐(︶▽︶)┌ i want my dash to actually interest me.

i get so heated when people reblog stuff without checking its validity.

Lonely Friend

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Some guy told me to have a good day on my way to work

I broke down and cried for hours

Reblog

Anxious Animal

Koda Crest

They can't really do much apart from throw a tantrum. emotion_c8

Feminazi tantrum = Quite funny.

Aged Zealot

The Vanilla Sweetheart
Yeah it's very annoying when you see feminists getting really angry over such silly things (like that bath bomb meme) or just randomly hating on men or saying ALL men are bad. confused

User Image
I just saw a Taylor Swift gif where she said that if women write emotional songs they're considered psycho.
b***h please they say it about you because you go through boyfriends so fast women can't produce male children fast enough anymore.
emotion_donotwant

Unleashed Lunatic

12,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
As far as I know, there is no notifications about unfollowing. Of course they can see that the number of followers has decreased, also if they remember your username they can see that you unfollowed by the fact that you no longer show up in the following list... But not notification as far as I know..

Aged Zealot

lil loppy thing
i have no problem unfollowing people who post stuff i dont agree with. ┐(︶▽︶)┌ i want my dash to actually interest me.

i get so heated when people reblog stuff without checking its validity.

User Image
statistical fallacies are my favorite thing to see.

Koda Crest
The Vanilla Sweetheart

User Image
I just saw a Taylor Swift gif where she said that if women write emotional songs they're considered psycho.
b***h please they say it about you because you go through boyfriends so fast women can't produce male children fast enough anymore.
emotion_donotwant

Yeah. emotion_eyebrow Maybe you should just switch to a new account?

2good4cb's Widow

Blessed Bunny

Voiceless Echo
As far as I know, there is no notifications about unfollowing. Of course they can see that the number of followers has decreased, also if they remember your username they can see that you unfollowed by the fact that you no longer show up in the following list... But not notification as far as I know..
some people are crazy (read: me) and have applications that notify them of unfollowers.╮(︶︿︶)╭

Liberal Voter

gonk gonk gonk gonk

Aged Zealot

The Vanilla Sweetheart
Koda Crest
The Vanilla Sweetheart

User Image
emotion_donotwant

Yeah. emotion_eyebrow Maybe you should just switch to a new account?

User Image
I'm just going to unfollow anyone who isn't also following me.
A lot of these used to be art blogs like mine, but somewhere down the line...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff