Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smoker

i just am mad that my 7 year old account got perma'd and i had a decent amount of items on it

but now i get to make scene chicks so silver lining
I might try to not get this account banned tbh.
Even though all my s**t is pretty cheap I kind of like some of the stuff for my avi I have put together so far.

I have Rachel Goswell because I fangasm pretty much equally to the first aid kit fapping.
I have a halfway completed Haruko because I am a f*****t and got bored
I might throw in Yasmine Kittles and Bilinda Butcher for my other two or something or I might give in and make a First Aid Kit one too.

Smoker

i will never give into the FAK fapping

Smoker

Aidenonfire
Contagioned

i'm too lazy to do this since i hate that i have to wait like 5-10 seconds for the page to load up when youtube gets spammed on the page

Smoker

Aidenonfire
Contagioned
Aidenonfire
Contagioned

i'm too lazy to do this since i hate that i have to wait like 5-10 seconds for the page to load up when youtube gets spammed on the page

I only posted that because I didn't post it yesterday and Boys Night Out is one of the best emo bands. But yeah, it killed my entire computer last time.

never got into them, even when that stuff was popular and i was into things like that

guess because their name was so gay

Smoker

Aidenonfire
Contagioned
Aidenonfire
Contagioned
Aidenonfire
Contagioned

I only posted that because I didn't post it yesterday and Boys Night Out is one of the best emo bands. But yeah, it killed my entire computer last time.

never got into them, even when that stuff was popular and i was into things like that

guess because their name was so gay

Anything with boys in the title is usually good.
backstreet boys, beach boys, beastie boys

Shirtless Seeker

dollarbillblues
I might try to not get this account banned tbh.
Even though all my s**t is pretty cheap I kind of like some of the stuff for my avi I have put together so far.

I have Rachel Goswell because I fangasm pretty much equally to the first aid kit fapping.
I have a halfway completed Haruko because I am a f*****t and got bored
I might throw in Yasmine Kittles and Bilinda Butcher for my other two or something or I might give in and make a First Aid Kit one too.

You should Stanhope.
User Image

Hygienic Humorist

Contagioned
Doug Satanhope
dollarbillblues
Doug Satanhope
Like the ToS is something that one can be an expert on.

No one even reads it.

cuz the mods are so ******** lenient when it comes to bans and s**t
nobody really has to

bullshit

you apparently can't even publicly ask for a 12 year old to send n***s

Generally asking that question, gets a party van sent to your house.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff