Welcome to Gaia! ::

Personally I've never really seen Black Butler, but my friend is really into it. Uh, I dont know the names of the characters, but the one with the eye patch is her favorite.
I was wondering if you guys knew of any cool merchandise I could purchase as a gift for my friend involving said character, or just the series in general.
I haven't watched it at all, but I was considering it. I have a couple questions, though:

Read or watch?
and

On a scale of 1 to 10, the usual of Higurashi/Umineko being a 5, how disturbing is Black Butler? I've heard some pretty...strange comments from my friends.
A Purple Cat
Personally I've never really seen Black Butler, but my friend is really into it. Uh, I dont know the names of the characters, but the one with the eye patch is her favorite.
I was wondering if you guys knew of any cool merchandise I could purchase as a gift for my friend involving said character, or just the series in general.

The one with the eye patch is Ciel, the main character. Shouldn't be too hard to find some good merch :v!

@kutagari I haven't read much of the manga, but the anime wasn't really that disturbing. Er, well, I might be kind of desensitized being generally into horror and s**t but for me it was pretty tame. A lot of gloomy Victorian aesthetic going on and an arc about Jack the Ripper that has a lot of blood and that's about it.
kutagari
I haven't watched it at all, but I was considering it. I have a couple questions, though:

Read or watch?
and

On a scale of 1 to 10, the usual of Higurashi/Umineko being a 5, how disturbing is Black Butler? I've heard some pretty...strange comments from my friends.

I can't rate it, but definitely read.
The manga is soo much better.
He's an interesting character. He also has a strong personality, only to be knocked down by his fear of being alone. He's my favorite character 'cause how he actually is draws me in because his behavior always seems to be a surprise.

Yep! Loooove Yume Nikki. ; u;
likeomgrobots
A Purple Cat

The one with the eye patch is Ciel, the main character. Shouldn't be too hard to find some good merch :v!
Yep!

But if you're gonna get her a nendroid, don't use ebay as a source, most of the time they sell fakes.

Try amiami for figmas and nendroids. Or the Good Smile company site. :U
Ah, okay.
Thank you both kindly!

yoloswag666's Husbando

Pey0
likeomgrobots
A Purple Cat

Yep!

But if you're gonna get her a nendroid, don't use ebay as a source, most of the time they sell fakes.

Try amiami for figmas and nendroids. Or the Good Smile company site. :U

Heya, I have a question about that, actually, real quick.
I've looked around on Good Smile's site, and I was wondering, can we actually buy directly from their site or is it just a mere search-site? And if we can, do you know if they ship internationally?
And on the topic of BB itself, I've read the first couple volumes of it and seen about an episode. Not too much more than that; I have to admit the plot is okay but for obvious reason the fans sort of ruined it for me, haha (outside what happened in this thread, too, j/s.)
Len Kagamlne
I've looked around on Good Smile's site, and I was wondering, can we actually buy directly from their site or is it just a mere search-site? And if we can, do you know if they ship internationally?
And on the topic of BB itself, I've read the first couple volumes of it and seen about an episode. Not too much more than that; I have to admit the plot is okay but for obvious reason the fans sort of ruined it for me, haha (outside what happened in this thread, too, j/s.)
WOOPS. I got the Good Smile site mixed up with something else, haha. xD;;

Here are some good sources for figma and nendroid buyers:

Otacute [Decent Shipping!]
Amiami [Discounts Galore!]
Kidnemo
HLJ
Hobby Search [If you buy from them, you get points which gives you discounts]
Tokyo Hunter [If you're looking for Exclusives, go here.]

All of these are trustable and great sites for Figmas and whatnot. :U

I like Amiami best, myself. c:>

yoloswag666's Husbando

Pey0
Len Kagamlne

Kidnemo
HLJ

Woah, that's a lot of sites, lol.
I know of Amiami, I've bought from them before. Man, I love their sales but they're almost always sold out, lol. ;u;;;
Thank you for the links, so much!
Len Kagamlne
Pey0
Len Kagamlne

Kidnemo
HLJ

I know of Amiami, I've bought from them before. Man, I love their sales but they're almost always sold out, lol. ;u;;;
Honestly, I get this info from my friend who knows a lot of this stuff. She'd murder me if I ever tried to buy figmas or nendroids from ebay. ;;

You're welcome!

yoloswag666's Husbando

Pey0
Len Kagamlne
Pey0
Len Kagamlne

Kidnemo
HLJ

Honestly, I get this info from my friend who knows a lot of this stuff. She'd murder me if I ever tried to buy figmas or nendroids from ebay. ;;

You're welcome!

Ah, yeah.. I've been considering getting a nendo from ebay considering I can't seem to find it elsewhere on Hobby sites, but now thanks to Hobby search I think I can score one for $30 instead of $150. So thank you, and kudos to your friend. <33
Pey0
Len Kagamlne

Kidnemo
HLJ

I came here for the drama and found paradise.

These are all legit sites?

*squeals and peeks at bank account*

yoloswag666's Husbando

AENDRl
Pey0
Len Kagamlne

Kidnemo
HLJ

I came here for the drama and found paradise.

These are all legit sites?

*squeals and peeks at bank account*

Yeah, they're legit. |:3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out