Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lightbringer

((Nah, I are seventeen, so Shadow's older than me.

And I haven't forgotten, September 30th. :3 ))
(( O////O You remember my birthday Taka???!!?? KYA~ So embaressing >////< wink )

Lightbringer

((Heh, I forgot it last year, so I made it a point not to forget this year.))
((We're like a close knit family in this thread. ^o^))

Lightbringer

((Yeah, I suppose you could say that. :D

Nice avatar by the way, Shadow. surprised ))
((Thanks. razz I've still got 26K left BTW, after buying 3 more Mecha Forms.))

Lightbringer

(( Man, you don't buy things often, do you? xD ))
((Lol, of course we're a family! ^_^ We've all been friends for a long time now and we're all very close! I'm happy to call you all my family ^_^

....Shadow... How can you be that rich!? Makes me feel so poor.... And I don't even go shopping all that much.))
((The only items I ever buy are the MC's. Nothing else. That's why, if you look closely, all my outfit is just MC's from the past.))

Lightbringer

((Well, you've probably got more than a million Gold in MCs right now. Are you planning on selling them and becoming rich? o: ))
((I could. I've got more with me that I can't equip, since it wouldn't work right. XP))

Lightbringer

((Heh, nah, I'm just messing around. Don't ever sell them Shadow. Years down the road when we all have lives, you'll log onto Gaia and be famous. xD))
*sits down, turns on his CD Player, and Listens to "killer Queen". Humming it as he listens and sits at a booth, a hot coffee next to me*
[[OoC:*Cries* "I miss this place. So very much... This is where i first came when i joined gaia... I miss you all so much.
I may not be remembered, but i'm shadow_goddess. It made me happy to still see my name on the bartender's list. *sigh* If only i could do anything to get this place running again...]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff