36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
kerrowe
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

The lawyer DIDN'T care.
He thought what the ex-friend had done was "relatively harmless/innocent", so on a certain level he sounded like he figured I might have just misunderstood or misinterpreted what the ******** a*****e ex-friend had done and would, for some reason decide I was wrong and want to tell the ex-friend they could talk to me again.
As if I would EVER be that stupid.
I went for a RESTRAINING ORDER, I obviously am not interested in having ANYTHING to do with that ex-friend.
My safety is extremely important to me.

Starbound is super fun!
It's vaguely similar to terraria, but also very different.
Has tons of planets, an actual plot rather than just stuff you can do, is more scifi than terraria.....you get to be a shop captain.....can pick different races, rather than only be human....

Well I hope you stay safe for what it's worth.

Ooooh that different races thing certainly sounds fun but I wonder how bases work with being a ship captain and planets! Gotta have that home base!

Oh, I am.
Haven't had anything of any kind since then from the ex-friend.
I just wish his lawyer had known that it only seemed harmless because I'd tried to prevent s**t and that I wouldn't've gone to COURT for something that was merely "relatively harmless".

Oh, you can upgrade your ship to become bigger, but more importantly there is a teleportation system and flags you can place fown as one-way markers so if you want to have a home base, you can.
You can even make your own space station at some point thought it takes a lot of resources.
Plus just generally it's interesting seeing what all you run across.
I did add in some mods that either made things better, like making all foods vaguely stackable (it will only stack food of the same exact "age" together, even if they have the same tool tip "age", if it isn't EXACTLY the same, it won't stack), or expands the universe by adding more biomes/monsters/weapons/armor/other plot thing/ability to build your own ship, etc (Frackin' Universe is that mod).
It's just a lot of fun.
You've done well to be careful as worried as you are.

Sounds like a planet-side base is lots easier to go with! Though a space-station certainly sounds cool to do!
That food stacking thing issue sounds really really weird... can food actually go bad in that game?
That mod sounds really great though lots of quality of life and fun stuff from it. 3nodding

Shadowy Glitch

kerrowe
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe
I'm really hoping I succeed. It's my worse and I hope for a pass.

I know you will!
You'll do great
I did great! >w</
I think I passed. With my grade percentage being very high.

awesome!
See? I knew you could do it 4laugh
Well thanks for the believing in me then. ^^

So... how are things for ya too lately?

things have been pretty stressful on my end
I'm coming into finals and graduation so it's been hectic

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
kerrowe
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
kerrowe
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

The lawyer DIDN'T care.
He thought what the ex-friend had done was "relatively harmless/innocent", so on a certain level he sounded like he figured I might have just misunderstood or misinterpreted what the ******** a*****e ex-friend had done and would, for some reason decide I was wrong and want to tell the ex-friend they could talk to me again.
I went for a RESTRAINING ORDER, I obviously am not interested in having ANYTHING to do with that ex-friend.

Starbound is super fun!
Has tons of planets, an actual plot rather than just stuff you can do, is more scifi than terraria.....you get to be a shop captain.....can pick different races, rather than only be human....

Ooooh that different races thing certainly sounds fun but I wonder how bases work with being a ship captain and planets! Gotta have that home base!

Oh, I am.
I just wish his lawyer had known that it only seemed harmless because I'd tried to prevent s**t and that I wouldn't've gone to COURT for something that was merely "relatively harmless".

Oh, you can upgrade your ship to become bigger, but more importantly there is a teleportation system and flags you can place fown as one-way markers so if you want to have a home base, you can.
You can even make your own space station at some point thought it takes a lot of resources.
I did add in some mods that either made things better, like making all foods vaguely stackable (it will only stack food of the same exact "age" together, even if they have the same tool tip "age", if it isn't EXACTLY the same, it won't stack), or expands the universe by adding more biomes/monsters/weapons/armor/other plot thing/ability to build your own ship, etc (Frackin' Universe is that mod).
It's just a lot of fun.

Sounds like a planet-side base is lots easier to go with! Though a space-station certainly sounds cool to do!
That food stacking thing issue sounds really really weird... can food actually go bad in that game?
That mod sounds really great though lots of quality of life and fun stuff from it. 3nodding

Well, thankfully I now don't have to worry about that guy, thanks to that agreement he signed.

The issue with a planet-side base is you travel to lots of other planets to get resources or as part of the plot, etc.....so you still have to travel to and fro a bunch.
Food doesn't stack, but Frackin' Universe takes care of that issue.
Yeah, food can go bad, except if it is an ingredient that the game won't let you eat on its own.
Those never go bad.
The mod both improves a bunch of stuff and makes it more complex at the same time.
It adds status effects that aren't in the game and makes survival on particular (added by FU) planets harder...
But if you turn on admin controls you can get around most of those or can make the gear necessary to negate them.

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
kerrowe
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
kerrowe
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

The lawyer DIDN'T care.

Starbound is super fun!

Oh, I am.

It's just a lot of fun.

Well, thankfully I now don't have to worry about that guy, thanks to that agreement he signed.

The issue with a planet-side base is you travel to lots of other planets to get resources or as part of the plot, etc.....so you still have to travel to and fro a bunch.
Yeah, food can go bad, except if it is an ingredient that the game won't let you eat on its own.
Those never go bad.
The mod both improves a bunch of stuff and makes it more complex at the same time.
It adds status effects that aren't in the game and makes survival on particular (added by FU) planets harder...
But if you turn on admin controls you can get around most of those or can make the gear necessary to negate them.
At least it sounds like you're in control of everything it can toss at ya at least. 3nodding

Oh yeah if you see this before the event ends on Pocket Camp... can you send me any Queen Bumblecubes you have? I'll send you whatever I got of what you need if you need anything.

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe
I'm really hoping I succeed. It's my worse and I hope for a pass.

I know you will!
You'll do great
I did great! >w</

awesome!

How are things now? o:

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
kerrowe
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
kerrowe
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
kerrowe
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

The lawyer DIDN'T care.

Starbound is super fun!

Oh, I am.

It's just a lot of fun.

Those never go bad.
At least it sounds like you're in control of everything it can toss at ya at least. 3nodding

Oh yeah if you see this before the event ends on Pocket Camp... can you send me any Queen Bumblecubes you have? I'll send you whatever I got of what you need if you need anything.

Yupyup.

BAM.
12 Queens.

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

Yupyup.

BAM.
12 Queens.
Thank you lots! Thanks to you got the final furniture piece from the event. The screen. heart

I'll have to hope you have some grown flowers when I wake up later for me to share to you.
It's the last day for it! 3nodding

Shadowy Glitch

kerrowe
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe
I did great! >w</

awesome!

How are things now? o:

still pretty hectic
my graduation is tomorrow gonk

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
kerrowe
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

Yupyup.

BAM.
12 Queens.
Thank you lots! Thanks to you got the final furniture piece from the event. The screen. heart

I'll have to hope you have some grown flowers when I wake up later for me to share to you.

You're welcome!

I got all of the furniture too.
^_^

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe
I did great! >w</

awesome!

How are things now? o:

still pretty hectic
Congrats! ^^

Shadowy Glitch

kerrowe
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe

How are things now? o:

still pretty hectic
Congrats! ^^

I'm FREEEEEEEE

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe

How are things now? o:

still pretty hectic
Congrats! ^^

I'm FREEEEEEEE
Huzzah! >w</
What did you do over your break?

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
kerrowe
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

Yupyup.

BAM.
12 Queens.

You're welcome!

^_^
I kinda wish I had gotten enough to fully meet the end requirements. o:

I remember the Gothic rose thing had a special cutscene for completing everything.
I wonder if that last one had somerthing too!

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
kerrowe
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
kerrowe
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

Yupyup.

BAM.
12 Queens.

You're welcome!

^_^
I kinda wish I had gotten enough to fully meet the end requirements. o:

I remember the Gothic rose thing had a special cutscene for completing everything.
I wonder if that last one had somerthing too!

?

Yeah, it did.
I dunno for this event though, I wasn't concerned about getting everything as long as I got the birch screen thing.
Which I did.

Shadowy Glitch

kerrowe
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe
Anime_Chick25
kerrowe
How are things now? o:

still pretty hectic
Congrats! ^^

I'm FREEEEEEEE