Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Elocutionist

Went like two blocks without my lights on, and a cop is on me like a homing missile

Pretty good movie though
what i don't get is how they can kill the chinese lady in the future but no one else
ouch, sorry to hear that... but the cop could have given you a warning instead, but alas, its Memorial Day Weekend and the cops need something to do.

i want to watch that movie... =/ but i'm watching End of Watch first. =P

Eloquent Elocutionist

peachie69142
ouch, sorry to hear that... but the cop could have given you a warning instead, but alas, its Memorial Day Weekend and the cops need something to do.

I didn't say I got a ticket.

I didn't get a ticket.

Eloquent Elocutionist

ChristineWinks
what i don't get is how they can kill the chinese lady in the future but no one else

What do you mean?
Hemwood
peachie69142

I didn't say I got a ticket.

I didn't get a ticket.
oh lol... sorry for my quick assumption. sweatdrop its just that the cops from where i am are kinda unforgiving during holidays. *sigh*
Hemwood
ChristineWinks

What do you mean?
that chinese lady gets shot in the stomach and i'm assuming she dies
which is in the future where they send people back in time because they can't kill them there

Eloquent Elocutionist

ChristineWinks
Hemwood
ChristineWinks

What do you mean?
which is in the future where they send people back in time because they can't kill them there

I guess they got sloppy...
ChristineWinks
Hemwood
ChristineWinks

What do you mean?

Were they part of the Rainmakers crew because maybe its easier for him to kill people?

Loved the movie though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces