Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you have a dream you want to work towards?

Yes 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
No 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
I don't know 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Perhaps 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Gold will forever be my dream! 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Invisible Phantom

Hey there, everyone! I hope we all get along very well. I'd like to chat with some of you. I'm normally a shy person, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try to make some friends, right? Friendly chatter never hurt anyone. ^.^

Anyways, it's nice to meet everyone. My name's Ash.

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You seem like a nice person.
Nice to meet you.

Invisible Phantom

TheIronHentai

Thank you. You too. I try to just be myself around anyone.

Invisible Phantom

lurk life
Nice to meet you.

It's nice to meet you, too. smile
MultiAsh
lurk life
Nice to meet you.

It's nice to meet you, too. smile
how's your day going?

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MultiAsh
TheIronHentai

Thank you. You too. I try to just be myself around anyone.

Yeah, it's just too easy to lose yourself just to fit in with the crowd. When you value yourself above all else, that's what matters the most.

Fatcat

12,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
I would love to roleplay with you. c:
I'm in need of friends too so maybe if you want we can maybe be friends? emotion_kirakira

Invisible Phantom

lurk life
how's your day going?

It's going alright. I'm feeling a bit under the weather, but my day's getting better. How's your day going?

Invisible Phantom

TheIronHentai
Yeah, it's just too easy to lose yourself just to fit in with the crowd. When you value yourself above all else, that's what matters the most.

It really is. To be honest, I focus myself on pleasing other people that I forget to focus my happiness in the process, and I just need to learn how to find a good balance for the two. It's not that I'm going to neglect my happiness. I just need to find a balance is all, but it's just difficult. I hate making people upset.

Invisible Phantom

iPlayWithDoh
I'm in need of friends too so maybe if you want we can maybe be friends? emotion_kirakira

That would be so amazing! whee We can be friends, and role play together. That sounds like so much fun! I'm all for this idea! sweatdrop I just hope my role playing skills are alright, haha..

Fatcat

12,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
MultiAsh
iPlayWithDoh

That would be so amazing! whee We can be friends, and role play together. That sounds like so much fun! I'm all for this idea! sweatdrop I just hope my role playing skills are alright, haha..

Awesome! emotion_kirakira
I haven't roleplayed in a while. o ue ;; So it'll be nice toget back into the groove of things. 3nodding

Loser

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MultiAsh
TheIronHentai

It really is. To be honest, I focus myself on pleasing other people that I forget to focus my happiness in the process, and I just need to learn how to find a good balance for the two. It's not that I'm going to neglect my happiness. I just need to find a balance is all, but it's just difficult. I hate making people upset.

Finding such a balance is not an easy thing to do, but I feel that you will have a good handle on creating happiness for yourself.
If all else fails, take time just for yourself.

Invisible Phantom

iPlayWithDoh
Awesome! emotion_kirakira
I haven't roleplayed in a while. o ue ;; So it'll be nice toget back into the groove of things. 3nodding

Right? ^.^ It'll be so much fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces