Kawaii Smoker

15,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
mizu inu demon
milk stain
well, it can happen.
there is a part where your nose, mouth, and throat connect
that is why you get flem in your throat if i'm correct.
and that is also why your nose burns after drinking coda and stuff.
You are right. Because the two areas are connected if you look at images of the body you will see this. This is why some people also have milk or whatever they drink come out their nose when they laugh at something. It is common to have puke come up out of your nose.

AYYEE I WAS CORRECT AND I DON'T KNOW ANATOMY AT ALL

Generous Tipper

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
    It's not normal but it happens.

Bashful Shapeshifter

18,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
It was super effective
mizu inu demon

ya i kno they connect but both can be blocked while the other is open by using ur tongue
while vomiting ur, well my tongue recedes back and up 2 clear my airway so i assumed it blocked the nose cus ive neva vomited out it b4
cry
If you look at this image here you can not block the nasal passage with you tongue. Even you uvula can not do so. The flow of the semi liquid can pass up into your nose and out of it. image

Bashful Shapeshifter

18,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
milk stain
mizu inu demon
milk stain
well, it can happen.
there is a part where your nose, mouth, and throat connect
that is why you get flem in your throat if i'm correct.
and that is also why your nose burns after drinking coda and stuff.
You are right. Because the two areas are connected if you look at images of the body you will see this. This is why some people also have milk or whatever they drink come out their nose when they laugh at something. It is common to have puke come up out of your nose.

AYYEE I WAS CORRECT AND I DON'T KNOW ANATOMY AT ALL
I do. I love it. I know the two parts are connected and liquid can go up into your nose and come out of it.

ranch's Queen

Supreme Snack

mizu inu demon

well i dunno the specific muscle that can, but there's defo a muscle that can block my nasal airway, or make it feel that way so nothing can go in or out, without affecting the flow of air through my oesophagus
honestly neva studied it in detail but i kinda kno how my body works in it's simplest forum
surprised

Bashful Shapeshifter

18,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
It was super effective
mizu inu demon

well i dunno the specific muscle that can, but there's defo a muscle that can block my nasal airway, or make it feel that way so nothing can go in or out, without affecting the flow of air through my oesophagus
honestly neva studied it in detail but i kinda kno how my body works in it's simplest forum
surprised
Unless you are talking about the little flap in the throght that stops food from entering the lungs then no it can not do that. I have studied the body and I know how it works. There is something that stops objects from entering the lung but nothing stops it going up the nose. Did you look at the image? You will see there is nothing there. I have even looked at a real human head cut in half with the parts still there nothing stops it. You can try to stop it by swallowing. but there is not a piece of mussel or tissue there to stop it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff