Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you for incest?

Yes 0.21333333333333 21.3% [ 16 ]
No 0.78666666666667 78.7% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

ComplainingKittens
LittleSpaceCase
Just because I think it's gross doesn't mean other people shouldn't be allowed to do whatever makes them happy.

Just because something makes someone happy doesn't mean it's right. I'm sure snorting crack makes some people happy but we sure as heck know it's not right.

How is doing drugs different than drinking? Alcohol is a drug.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I dont know if I have a right to judge it
I mean its responsible for me bein born so
the ******** can I say

ew no I shouldnt have been born?
Incest without the promise of a baby is fine after the first cousin.

Super Streaker

9,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
As long as they aren't having children, they can do whatever. o -o
Well I'm no different from most people in that I get the same visceral response when it comes to incest. I find the concept of it unsettling and uncomfortable and I would just never engage in it.

But I realize mine and other people's reactions to it are not logical. "Incest is wrong because it's gross" is not a good argument because it's an opinion with nothing factual to support it, it's an emotional response. I don't think you can put a moral value on it just because you don't like it (I'm speaking in general here, not you in particular, OP).

Probably a really simplistic example of what I mean, but I hate ketchup and I think it's disgusting but I can't debate with someone on whether or not it's wrong to eat it. My personal feelings about it are irrelevant.

Merry Tipper

It's disgusting. There's a reason the babies come out messed up, it's not meant to happen. Seriously, there are enough people in the world, why not choose any one of those billions out there than the ones on your doorstep.

Invisible Senshi

I always thought incest was a great thing in many families...or at least, where I live.
Be careful with your opinions...they'll piss someone off and people would throw the consenting argument at you...

What do you think of incest?
I think it's mostly about kids being interested in sex wayyy too early in life...and a bit too experimental. I have not heard about two adult siblings falling in love. (Of course, that's what I think. I have not read any books about it.) Most of the time, whenever I hear about siblings engaging in strange acts is when there's an older one who's...not a very nice child. No parents around.
Do cousins count, too? In middle school, the kids kept their traditions alive by dating their cousins. It was super cool and hot...or summin'. -.-"
I think it's odd, desperate and not good.

Would you ever participate in incest? Have you ever had sexual feelings towards your siblings?
No. Why would I fall in love/have sex with a family member?

What do you think of people AGAINST incest?
They are against it for a reason. It's gross and it would only cause problems. Tension in the family, disgust, messed up kids, kids get bullied, funny looks by neighbors, gossiping...eternal feelings of not being understood. Oh, and regret.
Of course, one day very soon, my words would be rude and disrespectful. Incest is natural and it NONE OF YUR BIZNISS!!! You always alheaoyaor;hndjaknfd aklhera. I am a bigot!!!!!!!!!!

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
What do you think of incest?
User Image
Would you ever participate in incest? Have you ever had sexual feelings towards your siblings?
HELL ******** NOOOOOO!!!!
What do you think of people AGAINST incest?
There's a good reason why they're against it. It's just downright wrong emotion_facepalm
I think it's gross, but what other consenting adults are doing doesn't concern me.

Destitute Smoker

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Wall Street 200
just don't make babies i guess?
the science behind why most people think it's nasty is that humans biologically detect that you and your siblings are genetically similar. this tells your body that you shouldn't reproduce with them and therefore, should not be attracted to them.
if the chemicals and all that stuff are overridden and you feel an attraction to your siblings oh well just dont get prego.

Demonic Ally

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces