Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

do it?

yes(: 0.40540540540541 40.5% [ 15 ]
no..^^ 0.59459459459459 59.5% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2

awww.... i'm sorry gaia's not enough for you... but there's plenty of other sites out there like it that you can go to!!!!!!!!! Good Luck!!!

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Nah,.. if they can't handle things they might be better fof leaveing.

Gaia gets stressful when your REALLY TRYING to do anything (because of certain players).

They might be able to find a game they better fit into. But they might want to keep their stuff incase they have friends here just to talk to through mail.
Well, uh, goodbye? Hey, wait, why do I care?
C.L.O.C
okei... sad
C'mon hang in there !!! Don't quit.
Sailor Tin Nyanko

Gaia gets stressful when your REALLY TRYING to do anything (because of certain players).

They might be able to find a game they better fit into. But they might want to keep their stuff incase they have friends here just to talk to through mail.
So basically you are saying... All n00bs, just leave! Right?

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
ChiDarE
Sailor Tin Nyanko

So basically you are saying... All n00bs, just leave! Right?

Hmmm,.. appearently you are a victim of not being able to distingish one word from another. So I can not answer your question since I believe you are not aware of the meanings to your words.

It's a very annoying thing for me,.. all these new words have piled up over the years and now the newest people to the net or communicateing with people online have just jambled and smashed them altogether.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
The Best rule to things is,.. anyone that calls you a n00b or anything else like that is a n00b and projecting onto you. If someone is calling you a Newbie (and you are one),.. it's best to respond that you are infact a Newbie and are haveing trouble starting up or unaware of certain rules.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff