Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got up 17 Fri. Dec. at around 8am. I had to be at work at 10 am taht morning. I worked from 10am to 7pm. It is now 18 Sat. Dec. and I have not been to sleep yet. Why? Well, my roomates who don't ever seem to work, have been up playing video games all night,drinking,talking loudly and generally being bastards. I have to work today, without any sleep, because of them.

My question is thus, Why should I not go down there right now and ******** kill each and everyone of them? Why should I not do that and send them home to their mommies in matchstick boxes?

I am so ******** sleepy!!

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
If you can restrain yourself, you're already a better human being than those who overwork you. wink

Sleep is so warm.... whee

Sparkly Shapeshifter

I dont recommend going down and killing them. But why not go down and let loose on how you feel?? A good screaming might do them some good.
What the hell!? Dude I haven't slept well since winter break began!
my advice is get new roommates
Emberleigh
I dont recommend going down and killing them. But why not go down and let loose on how you feel?? A good screaming might do them some good.

Been there, done that. I got nothing but laughter and ******** intolerance all around!! I tried reason. They are too stupid for that!!
tukikagami
What the hell!? Dude I haven't slept well since winter break began!

Same here. I got out at 10:35 domokun
Quatre_Reberba_Winner
my advice is get new roommates

Its a one year lease and we are only six months in. Can't do much about it right now.
How about you tell them, to quieten down a bit?
You could totally pretend to be an a** like them for a day when they aren't. Then slap them and tell them that's what they do to you almost every day. Then tell them to go kill themselves! mad
Surf_guy
How about you tell them, to quieten down a bit?

As I said above, didn't work. I really thimk killing them is the only way. Sure I would feel bad. But sleep is soooo good. I wouldn't have this problem if I wasn't such a light sleeper. My bf is asleep beside me right now. Hes been asleep all damn night!! Me, I have ear plugs in and can still hear them!!
You could totally pretend to be an a** like them for a day when they aren't. Then slap them and tell them that's what they do to you almost every day. Then tell them to go kill themselves! mad
pbnrissy

Lady, that is just about this best idea. Cept I gotta work in a few precious hours. Its a nine hour shift with no sleep. I think killing them now is better then lessons later.
God damn. I always post twice for some reason. mad
Try going down there and take a dump in the middle of the living room...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff