Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hot Bachelor

I thought you mean donating to gaia...

No, I don't need anything. I like pink items though.

Omnipresent Gaian

o wise rabbit ina hat

I only want both because I am very uncertain of my items and wants on this website

lol I have so much items in my wishlist idk what to start

plus im not able to generate gold since no1 buys my art so meh

Original Elder

9,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Because free stuff.

I honestly have no clue. I may have set some of my goals far too high for when I returned ^^;

Tipsy Saint

Well I am currently questing Archangels Wings, Baby Seal Slippers, and Zodiacal all of which are extremely expensive items due to inflation. I have a quest thread (the link is in my sig ) but it hasn't really kicked off How I was hoping it would. I would be closer to my goal but I have bought several people Christmas presents off their wishlists because I enjoy gifting people and making them happy. I also donated to the event Gaia has going on for the charities because I believe EVERY child should be able to have a Christmas. I would greatly appreciate anything you would give me (if you think my reason is good enough) . I was hoping to have my dream avi completed by New Years but the inflation of items is really making that difficult. I only need those three items for it to be complete and I will be soooo happy if I could get it done by the time frame I had set. I've been questing the items for my dream about for about 6 months now.

Generous Gifter

Well what i'm trying to do is start a charity to return the kindness of all those who has helped me when I first started almost 4 years ago back to the Gaia community. But because it's Christmas, I've been going around giving people wishlist items as gift for Christmas and I'm broke now...
So yeah, that's my reason.
If you could help that'll be great (:

(More information could be found by clicking onto the minty banner in my Sig)

Cat

I'm questing for Wizard's Regal Revelry, I need it for my Hetalia America Cardverse cosplay avi~ Any help would be great.

Nine-tailed Fox

I'm questing avi art from an amazing chibi artist *A* heart
I've been questing a nhb since my main account in 08. Honestly you don't have to help me too much but any donation really means a lot for helping me on my quest. ^^

Bashful Giver

12,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
GiggleSnarf
I may be willing to donate, items or gold. All you have to do, is give me a reason. I'll decide whether or not you get something. Seriously though depending on the reason you provide, I may supply you with alot of gold or items worth a substantial amount. smile

Immature love says:

"I love you because I need you."
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║█║▌│║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Because Christmas is coming up and I want everyone
to be happy by getting gifted as well, not just them gifting.
I guess I could say that I have the same reason to be giving
people gold / items that you have, love. heart BUT, if you
feel that I'm just not worthy, could you check my thread out?
I would greatly appreciate even a upvote from you. heart

║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║█║▌│║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Mature love says:

"I need you because I love you."

Dapper Prophet

< w>
Because I'm sweet. Sometimes.

And adorable. all the time.

And I'm on an impossible quest for sexiness!! 4laugh

Quick Reply