Welcome to Gaia! ::

chainmailleman
nihilgrim
chainmailleman
s**t I'm here to stay homie. I got 3 kids from 2 married women. A couple more planned out, just waiting on the mothers to get some time away from their husbands.

Last time I checked that isn't respectable behavior either. What respectable woman would want to be with you?

The kind of woman who would leave her husband, a 6 year marriage, and throw her kid's futures to the wind. Well, thats only one of them, the other is one good liar.... The husband is convinced it's his. Damn.....

See the problem is I wasn't getting enough sex for the investment. I had to figure out a way to get what I want without the resources. It wasn't until I got to experience a slut first hand and see how easy it really was. Women virtually give themselves away for free. No commitment, no security, no money in return, nothing. I don't even take them out on dates anymore. It's either my place or theirs, a cheap movie from redbox, a bottle of cheap liquor and it's ON!

Another problem arises from such behavior. Competition. The only way to compete with a slut is to become just a little sluttier. Women are renowned for lowering the bar of standards. And as they lower the bar, I reap the rewards of women shedding off morality.

Don't believe me, go to a bar/coffee shop and sit back and observe. It's like chickens. A pecking order is established with every new face. It's comical. It's sad. It's true.

I don't see how that even acknowledges my question.
Pantsukon
TheEdgeOfTheAbyss
While I'm not one to insult people, the whole slut-pride thing weirds me out a little. I just think it's kinda weird to brag about your "conquests" with other people, Male or Female.

You realize that slut pride is a movement made for rape victims to step out of their stigmatization and give a huge kick to rape culture in the face? Do you? Do you?

No *shrug* I'm talking about whatever the whole "I'm a slut and proud, you can't insult me. I sleep with whoever I want and that makes me liberated and awesome!" sort of stuff. I mean, if you like casual sex and all that's great but that's not really my business.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
nihilgrim
chainmailleman
nihilgrim
chainmailleman
s**t I'm here to stay homie. I got 3 kids from 2 married women. A couple more planned out, just waiting on the mothers to get some time away from their husbands.

Last time I checked that isn't respectable behavior either. What respectable woman would want to be with you?

The kind of woman who would leave her husband, a 6 year marriage, and throw her kid's futures to the wind. Well, thats only one of them, the other is one good liar.... The husband is convinced it's his. Damn.....

See the problem is I wasn't getting enough sex for the investment. I had to figure out a way to get what I want without the resources. It wasn't until I got to experience a slut first hand and see how easy it really was. Women virtually give themselves away for free. No commitment, no security, no money in return, nothing. I don't even take them out on dates anymore. It's either my place or theirs, a cheap movie from redbox, a bottle of cheap liquor and it's ON!

Another problem arises from such behavior. Competition. The only way to compete with a slut is to become just a little sluttier. Women are renowned for lowering the bar of standards. And as they lower the bar, I reap the rewards of women shedding off morality.

Don't believe me, go to a bar/coffee shop and sit back and observe. It's like chickens. A pecking order is established with every new face. It's comical. It's sad. It's true.

I'll bold for the literately-challenged.
TheEdgeOfTheAbyss
Pantsukon
TheEdgeOfTheAbyss
While I'm not one to insult people, the whole slut-pride thing weirds me out a little. I just think it's kinda weird to brag about your "conquests" with other people, Male or Female.

You realize that slut pride is a movement made for rape victims to step out of their stigmatization and give a huge kick to rape culture in the face? Do you? Do you?

No *shrug* I'm talking about whatever the whole "I'm a slut and proud, you can't insult me. I sleep with whoever I want and that makes me liberated and awesome!" sort of stuff. I mean, if you like casual sex and all that's great but that's not really my business.

Ah, this is radically different then.

The slut pride movement, is a movement created by rape victim who've been called sluts for something they couldn't help even if they wanted to. It's insanely different. What you are referring to is promiscuity, and people who suck some power from it.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Pantsukon
TheEdgeOfTheAbyss

Ummm.....I really don't believe that crock of s**t. How does having sex with random strange men stick it to "rape culture".
Pantsukon
TheEdgeOfTheAbyss
Pantsukon
TheEdgeOfTheAbyss

The slut pride movement, is a movement created by rape victim who've been called sluts for something they couldn't help even if they wanted to. It's insanely different. What you are referring to is promiscuity, and people who suck some power from it.

That I can agree with. Being raped is never the victims fault. Period.

And then I amend my statement: People who make their promiscuity a crusade or major facet of their life/conversations weird me out a little.
chainmailleman
nihilgrim
chainmailleman
nihilgrim
chainmailleman

Not challenged just... confused. I didn't ask what woman would want you, I asked what respectable woman would want you. How you described them doesn't sound the least bit decent.
chainmailleman
Pantsukon
TheEdgeOfTheAbyss

Ummm.....I really don't believe that crock of s**t. How does having sex with random strange men stick it to "rape culture".

You are such a retard. neutral
TheEdgeOfTheAbyss
Pantsukon
TheEdgeOfTheAbyss
Pantsukon
TheEdgeOfTheAbyss

That I can agree with. Being raped is never the victims fault. Period.

And then I amend my statement: People who make their promiscuity a crusade or major facet of their life/conversations weird me out a little.

It's problematic, since some women think that sexuality, or, using sexuality is empowering. It is, if you don't have second thoughts, the moment you have them, the moment you made your doubts clear. It's not bad of them, but it shows how much some women are willing to pay whatever the price is to feel only a little bit free.

That's tragic. That's REALLY tragic.

Hilarious Seeker

zaptar13
Sex is natural, I don't believe in sluts. We as a species love sex. But they will never take my word for it.
so well put
Pantsukon

It's problematic, since some women think that sexuality, or, using sexuality is empowering. It is, if you don't have second thoughts, the moment you have them, the moment you made your doubts clear. It's not bad of them, but it shows how much some women are willing to pay whatever the price is to feel only a little bit free.

That's tragic. That's REALLY tragic.

True. I just have a hard viewing sex or sexuality that way. But I've also been luckily to have pretty supportive people in my life so I don't feel the need to stretch my freedoms so much. And I understand that I lot of people don't get that.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
nihilgrim
chainmailleman
nihilgrim
chainmailleman
nihilgrim
chainmailleman

Not challenged just... confused. I didn't ask what woman would want you, I asked what respectable woman would want you. How you described them doesn't sound the least bit decent.

Women are respectable? Thats news to me.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Pantsukon
chainmailleman
Pantsukon
TheEdgeOfTheAbyss

You are such a retard. neutral

How does asking a question regarding your statement make me a retard? Oh wait, I'm disagreeing with you. I see.
chainmailleman

Women are respectable? Thats news to me.

How would you expect to meet one when you aren't respectable and hang off of floozies?

Devoted Pirate

Eisefin
Blackrose_Knight
Eisefin
Blackrose_Knight
Much luck. I am gonna play outside today. Spring break and all. I can play a little for you.

• Is it actually nice where you live? Lucky duck. We're stuck in the middle of a snowstorm despite it being so close to the first day of spring. What is this madness?!

A rarity, a spring day it isnt raining. I am takeing full advantage.

• I envy you. Goodness, I envy you.
      sad

I live in the PNW, days like this are rare. Its going to rain all this week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff