Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How do you spell Khuruckyldifivic (if that's the right way to spell it)?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 20, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

oh the wonderful world of bumps
alienn1
Welcome!!!
Thank you.
Welcome to Gaia Matu!

Questionable Friend

8,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
bump?
question
welcome to gaia domokun

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
omg! a newbie with good grammer and proper spelling crying this makes my day grand biggrin finally a newb instead of a n00b! 4laugh

well all i suggest is reading rules and announcements and stickies they usually explain everything, or in the Questions and Feedback forum 3nodding

the welcome to gaia forum is a good place to start. and barton town is the place for serious Rping whee

good luck in your gaian life, i hope you have great fun here whee heart 3nodding

if you have any questions you can also pm me i like helping newbies with info heart
xChibi_Dreamsx
Welcome to Gaia Matu!
Thank you.
Shinsuke_Fukashi
omg! a newbie with good grammer and proper spelling crying this makes my day grand biggrin finally a newb instead of a n00b! 4laugh

well all i suggest is reading rules and announcements and stickies they usually explain everything, or in the Questions and Feedback forum 3nodding

the welcome to gaia forum is a good place to start. and barton town is the place for serious Rping whee

good luck in your gaian life, i hope you have great fun here whee heart 3nodding

if you have any questions you can also pm me i like helping newbies with info heart
That's because I took English in my college, and took a typing class.
Shinsuke_Fukashi

Oh my god..your right.. heart
Welcome to Gaia. biggrin
Jhonenfan
Welcome to Gaia. biggrin
Thank you very much.

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ss_matu
Shinsuke_Fukashi

That's because I took English in my college, and took a typing class.
and i love you for it (not in that way o.o;; )
its nice to have someone new who doesn't speak l33t or net talk @.@;;;
ss_matu
Jhonenfan
Welcome to Gaia. biggrin
Thank you very much.

3nodding
I'd love to stay and talk, but I've got homework that hasn't been taught how to do itself yet. sweatdrop

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
xChibi_Dreamsx
Shinsuke_Fukashi

Oh my god..your right.. heart
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
I guess my college and schooling paid off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff