This poll closed on February 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

Mystical Lightbringer

14,525 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Task Accomplished 100
Rarrrrrrrrgh I could cry again because of him. I'm so annoyed.
el_presidente
s**t happens. 3nodding

I agree.

Stfu and deal with it 3nodding
Miaka K.
XxKitty084xX
I would shout at him..go round his house and slap him,im glad my bf isnt like that well xcept he phones at like 2am in the morning
I am calling him now xd wanna know the result?

Unfortunately he lives too far away to go over stressed
oh unluck my bf knows if he dont talk to me i slap him lol ...and i do it infront of his friends and they all laugh at him and tell him to hit me back but he dont...cause he knows if he does my cousin would kill him (and thats not bein funny literally i would be going to his funeral)

Mystical Lightbringer

14,525 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Task Accomplished 100
AbumiZaku
Miaka K.
I called him and he hang up before I could say anything. Therefore, I called approx 5 times and he asked who was on the phone. Then he said he is tired and I am so mad at him because he's tired every day, but he also goes to bed late every day.

ARE YOU MAD AT SOMEONE, too????

Share your anger!! domokun domokun domokun scream scream

whats the big deal
I feel ignored and hurt. He could tell it to me a nicer way -.-
Miaka K.
Pixi_Sticks
im mad at this pie right becouse it was cherry not apple!

Argh!

Now I called him and told him that it's 9pm (he wanted to come online at that time)

He just yawned and didn't want me to hang up, but I did. I am too damn mad right now, I would just say ugly things to him, y'know
some guys need a good b***h out session to remind them they are very, very lucky to have what they got.

Mystical Lightbringer

14,525 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Task Accomplished 100
XxKitty084xX
Miaka K.
XxKitty084xX
I would shout at him..go round his house and slap him,im glad my bf isnt like that well xcept he phones at like 2am in the morning

oh unluck my bf knows if he dont talk to me i slap him lol ...and i do it infront of his friends and they all laugh at him and tell him to hit me back but he dont...cause he knows if he does my cousin would kill him (and thats not bein funny literally i would be going to his funeral)
I sometimes slap my bf, too. Sometimes guys need a good slap to know what's going on ^^
He sounds like a a*****e just finish with him. You will find someone else. biggrin
Cutencrazy662
I just broke up with my bf because he was cheating on me!! Im mad to!! scream

damn, what an idiot
volcomskater5
el_presidente
s**t happens. 3nodding

I agree.

Stfu and deal with it 3nodding
go ******** ya self (sorry about that but your so annoying leave her alone)
i'm really ******** pissed at my ex and my "friend."

we used to be best friends, we had a falling out and a few years later we started hanging out through mutual friends. she was being super nice to me, confiding in me etc.. she cried to me about how upset she was because she's in love with my ex's best friend and he doesn't like her. a week later my ex broke up with me and three days later they're making out. what the ********? and she doesn't even give a damn about him. she's been bragging to everyone about how she's going to "******** him." grr!! scream

Invisible Player

You're mad at him because he is tired? It sounds like you're the one with problems.

Mystical Lightbringer

14,525 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Task Accomplished 100
Kuronbou Toraneko
Miaka K.
Pixi_Sticks
im mad at this pie right becouse it was cherry not apple!

Argh!

Now I called him and told him that it's 9pm (he wanted to come online at that time)

He just yawned and didn't want me to hang up, but I did. I am too damn mad right now, I would just say ugly things to him, y'know
some guys need a good b***h out session to remind them they are very, very lucky to have what they got.
If he knew that I am crying, he would feel very bad.
Unfortunately, he does not know.
Miaka K.
XxKitty084xX
Miaka K.
XxKitty084xX

I sometimes slap my bf, too. Sometimes guys need a good slap to know what's going on ^^
hehe and i like doing it sometimes he dont care though, but i only did it 3 times in 5 yrs witch is quite good and my cousin already told him "dont you dare hit her back" ..so i hit my cousin ..and he hit me back lol weird and twisted person he is

Mystical Lightbringer

14,525 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Task Accomplished 100
Why doesn't he call back although he knows that I am mad at him? He could try to make things right but he doesn't. I'm so disappointed neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff