Welcome to Gaia! ::

Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia
Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia
Michael's Wings are sure nice but man they're expensive now. I should have snagged them when I had the chance emotion_sweatdrop

I know ; w ;
I thought it wouldn't inflate.

SAME HERE! I snagged Lucifer's Wings and was going to snag Michael's but then I was like"Nah, I'll get them later..." LOL and now I certainly can't get them.

I got poor buying overpriced items. Now I'm very far from those wings

Same here. Though a lot of my items inflated but I can't part with them. The struggle is rl cry

8,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I wish somebody would gift me too. With a nice message. I haven't been gifted in a long time ;_;

Sex Symbol

Lake HyIia
Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia
Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia
Michael's Wings are sure nice but man they're expensive now. I should have snagged them when I had the chance emotion_sweatdrop

I know ; w ;

SAME HERE! I snagged Lucifer's Wings and was going to snag Michael's but then I was like"Nah, I'll get them later..." LOL and now I certainly can't get them.

Same here. Though a lot of my items inflated but I can't part with them. The struggle is rl cry

I even thought of buying g-cash then I forgot that it's summer here and I'm not gonna attend college this coming semester so no money irl too. Lol
Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia
Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia
Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia

I know ; w ;

I even thought of buying g-cash then I forgot that it's summer here and I'm not gonna attend college this coming semester so no money irl too. Lol

It's ok I don't buy GC either so we're both out of luck. I just try to be happy with what I got now cuz all the items I wanted to quest for are like 13bill+ now

Sex Symbol

Amanda lu
I wish somebody would gift me too. With a nice message. I haven't been gifted in a long time ;_;

I know. I'd be glad. Even with cheap items on it.
Just with few nice messages and it'll be fine. ; w ;

8,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Innocent Imperfection
Amanda lu

Haha I dig nice messages whee

Sex Symbol

Lake HyIia
Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia
Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia

It's ok I don't buy GC either so we're both out of luck. I just try to be happy with what I got now cuz all the items I wanted to quest for are like 13bill+ now

Lol. I wish I didn't spend that amount of gold buying stuffs during the inflatation <3
It's kinda heartbreaking seeing those items I bought for almost 600m deflate to almost a half of the price.

Distinct Donator

I wanna be gifted to. I'm after the messages tho xD

Sex Symbol

Amanda lu
Innocent Imperfection
Amanda lu

Haha I dig nice messages whee

Messages, sweet encouraging praising messages.
Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia
Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia
Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia

Lol. I wish I didn't spend that amount of gold buying stuffs during the inflatation <3
It's kinda heartbreaking seeing those items I bought for almost 600m deflate to almost a half of the price.

Yeah I know. Gaia has a cruel sense of humor indeed crying crying

Sex Symbol

Lake HyIia
Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia
Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia

It's the hoarders and the gold generator's fault <3
Plus those overpriced cash items.
Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia
Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia
Innocent Imperfection
Lake HyIia

It's the hoarders and the gold generator's fault <3
Plus those overpriced cash items.

Yeah boy has it all gone downhill emotion_sweatdrop makes me wish I was a hoarder but I sell most of my items pretty fast. Yea those cash shop items are ridiculous now like a 5$ item is over 3 bill LOL no ty

Sex Symbol

11,875 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
B O O !
I wish people would stop being so deserving of other people's things. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash