• Unbreakable Bond 150
the Peanut Butter is MINE
retro_rage
retro_rage
retro_rage
uninstall.

no i kid. Find your passion...whether it be nature or gaming or whatever, and then live for whatever you are passionate about.

If you think you are depressed then get tested. For realsies. Put it at the tippy top of your to-do list if you are.

i wish that was possible lol
it's so hard to follow your passion when everyone tells me it's not the best thing to do.
but no, it's nothing to do with depression. i'm just having a moment whee
I'd like to blame my lack of progress on depression. Fudgecakes.
I was told that my passion wasn't what I should do either, because career wise I would always be poor. I'm glad that I chose to not follow my passion, but ya never know, maybe being poor is not a concern for you.

being poor is a concern. i know that people always say to follow your passion, but then there are the downers saying you'll never make money that way, and it frightens me. i still think of sticking to my passion, but only as a hobby so i can get a "real" job to support me.
ditto.

thank you for taking time out of your day to talk to me, i appreciate it <3
Doww, you're welcome.

Anxious Faun

The Wolf Of Glacier
Eat some peanutbutter.

well i do enjoy peanut butter emotion_dowant however, i am seriously lacking it right now emotion_drool

Alas. I've got peanutbutter.. It's expired, but still tasty.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Ivoreigh Kronin
Ivoreigh Kronin
Welll..... What do you see yourself doing in your future? c:

i'm not really sure emo there's so many different things to do and i'm trying to decide what is the best road to take :/

That's a good thing... I'm the same way. <3 So, here's my advice.. Because this is what I'm doing. I'm 20 years old and I still haven't gotten anywhere special in life, so if you haven't, don't feel bad, hun.
First of all, it's all baby steps. Figure out what you want to do MOST of all. What you could see yourself doing for yearrrsss! Then, you decide, okay, how do I get there? You're devising a plan, creating a list. You think, will I need money for this? If so, then the next thing you would look as, is okay, I need to get a job! So then, you'd want to know who's hiring, right? You'd go and apply there, set yourself up for interviews. Make a resume, prepare yourself for questions. - Something like this is how you would go about making a list. I know myself, I have a lot of issues, and just so many things rushing through my mind.. I'd be like GAH I wanna do this! But, ooohh, there's this! Oh my gosh! CARS! And then I feel stuck because I'm like where do I start? It's a wonderful thing. After you devise a plan, and create your list, you start working on that list. Just remember, not everything can come to you in one night, so baby steps are the best way to go! (:

making a list right now would be the best thing.. i do concern myself over money, that's why i decided to look for a job, and i landed one. but i didn't pass the probation period for god knows what reason and i'm afraid of really doing much else because i don't really have the transportation for it. i am also twenty (going on twenty-one this summer) and have no clear idea of what i should do because everything costs money x.x i do have some funds saved up though, thinking of taking a cheap course to get a certificate, it's just a matter of seeing if that's really the right thing for me to do right now or not.

Girl, I know exactly how you feel. It took me 8 months to get my car, and I love that thing. The only thing about certificates, is doing a course that you know will be worth something. I know a certification in something medical would be an eye-opener. It just depends on what it is. So, what you can do, it really is a big decision for you. Sleep on it, really think about it. c: Try and see if you can get a job elsewhere? Maybe if you have a friend that could refer you? smile The way I got my job, was the owners, well they sort of talked to my family and my family came to their store every once in a while and I walked in one day wearing a dragonball z shirt and jeans, give them my application and walk out all happy-go-lucky and the first thing that I heard was "Wait!" XD So, opportunities are always out there. Get in touch with people if you really want to do something. Like art for instance. It may not make you great money doing commissions, but honey, you will make great money doing art if you can do something creative with it. My uncle makes a ton just designing logos for t-shirts!! I thought it was silly, but it's awesome! c: There are always people who like what you like, do some research on it, find places that you can go. smile Set up a day, since transportation is rough, a day to go out and look for these people. get their numbers. Explain what it is you'd like to do. And I'm sorry about my late response. I ran to Taco Bell XP

Receiver

keep doing what youre doing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas