Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Fifteen, female. It really depends what's going on around me. I used to cry every day. Now I only cry when family members yell at me or when I'm really stressed, so, on average, once a month maybe?

Invisible Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100
Stenia
Fifteen, female. It really depends what's going on around me. I used to cry every day. Now I only cry when family members yell at me or when I'm really stressed, so, on average, once a month maybe?
Family members only yell at you once a month? Wow.

Conservative Mechanic

Teen, guy
I happen to cry quite a lot, once or twice a week maybe~?

But that's only now, because I really do miss someone, and I just can't get them out of my mind...
19/F Okay i used to cry only if i sprained my ankle which was once every few months. But after my father passed it changed. Now i cry about frickin everything. I could be watchin Avatar the frick Airbender and they could have a sad moment and yes i would cry my fricken eyes out.

Friendly Werewolf

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Kipton
Stenia

Well, if this makes any sense, there's only about one a month that really gets to me. The rest are insignificant enough for me not to cry over, usually, anyway. I've cried about four times in the past week, but this has just been an awful week. Sorry for making that unclear. DX
User Image

19/F
I cry maybe once or twice in a month. I used to cry a lot in high school, but now I use more active coping strategies to get over the stresses of life.
Normally, never.

However, today I cried over a carton of eggs. I ******** hate being on my period.
I'm fifteen years old, female.
I say about once every one or two months, I have a little crying moment. I haven't had a full out sob fest in a year though, the last one was I believe in April of '09. My best friend left me for popular kids, was a ******** backstabber, and I cried for the first time about my Grandpa's death, which was in June of '08.
Last time I cried was, well two nights ago. I just really really did not want to throw up. Before that was like not long before, but it's like ever since I've gone to college I've become a ******** basket case. Pisses me off.
Darkness blinds us all
Teen, guy
I happen to cry quite a lot, once or twice a week maybe~?

But that's only now, because I really do miss someone, and I just can't get them out of my mind...

If you're gay, there's no shame.
14/female.

I almost never cry. But I've been crying a lot this year, maybe a total or 5 times. I'm "cold hearted" according to most, but the reasoning I would cry is because I would put myself down and think of all the bad things I've done. /lame. :/

Dangerous Genius

I'm a 19 year old guy, and I don't cry much, but I do cry more than I used to. It's a relief, and crying in private is a lot better than being more volatile in public.

Anxious Associate

Well im 16. I dont cry to often but last week all i could do was cry because I broke up with my bf who I loved dearly (I thought that it was best for the both of us) but i finally stopped and I'm starting to collect myself!

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
Wow - most everyone here rarely ever cries. I cry every few days or so... or less. I'm a really emotional person.

EDIT:

lol - I thought it was odd how so many people forgot to list their age and gender - then I did the same exact thing. LOLZZZZZZ

stare

I'm a 23 year old female.

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
Kipton
Stenia

Double wow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces