Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I don't know anything about how girls get a guy there was this cute girl in my grade who I started liking right before valentines, I asked her out, she said yeah, and it was good. turned out she liked me alot, and she was smart and really hot, so it was there.

I geuss girls don't ask guys out, girls try to get them to ask you out. that is the most annoying thing ever. cus i had to geuss, and help my bros out, and wingman the hell out of a few situations.

If hes taken, he's taken. but couples break up all the time. You like him, get in his good books. Flirt around, let him know you like him. he likes you back, he'll show you. when they break up, don't wait. sounds like you arent the only one who likes him. try to single him out, get him away, and ask him out. to like the movies. if he shows you he's not intrested, don't worry, theirs other guys on the planet

Tipsy Exhibitionist

The first step is looking the part,
Try makeup from your local Wal-mart.
You may reach first base,
Or get punched in the face,
But that would at least be a start.

Dapper Fatcat

Put out.

Guys like girls who open their legs like saloon doors.

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Revie Creation
get him drunk and sleep with him.
i forgot to mention that we are in middle school.

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
SILLY-DISCO
You wouldn't happen to live in Hope Mills, North Carolina, would you?
ummmm...why?maybe...

Dapper Ladykiller

Display your clitoris. wink

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
The_Dread_Toaster
Zaharanana
there is this guy who goes to school with me, Hayden Levada, i have a really bad crush on him,like iv had a crush on him since like late December-early January. the thing is, he is taken by a girl in the grade above mine(therefore a girl older than both of us) they have been going out since almost the beginning of the year. he is super funny,super nice,smart(not super cause he has his blonde moments{we all do}even though his hair color is brown)and popular. every girl likes him for his looks, i mean, don't get me wrong, he is cute, but his personality is the best of all(at least for me) we used to talk, but someone found out i liked him and then i think they told him. so i need to figure out a way to talk to him without it being awkward and i need to find out how to get him to like,or at least be friends again.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hayden-Levada/100001444136895

That guy? o_O
maybe....yeah
+[Bra Pirate]+

Gawd, why... why did I just sit & watch this whole thing? I hate you, +[Bra Pirate]+ emotion_facepalm

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Zaharanana
Revie Creation
get him drunk and sleep with him.
i forgot to mention that we are in middle school.

oh okay, well get someone to boot for you, get him drunk and sleep with him.
If he is taken, you should respect the fact that he is in a relationship. If you were in his girlfriend's shoes you wouldn't want someone else trying to steal him away either.

Dapper Fatcat

Foxydoe
+[Bra Pirate]+

Gawd, why... why did I just sit & watch this whole thing? I hate you, +[Bra Pirate]+ emotion_facepalm
Really? Just for a video? D;

I think she's funny. :[ This isn't one of her best, but it fit with the topic...

Hot Duck

+[Bra Pirate]+
Foxydoe
+[Bra Pirate]+

Really? Just for a video? D;

I think she's funny. :[ This isn't one of her best, but it fit with the topic...

Ya Jennamarbles is awesome, don't be a hater come on now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces