Adored Sweetheart

9,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
simetra00
I-Lost-Me-Mittens
simetra00
Hi everyone smile Looking forward to making friends here.

welcome to gaia smile

Thank you smile Nice to meet you. If I may ask, how did you get your avatar to look like a... is it a fox or a dog?

I'm a whipped cream doggie biggrin There's many different items that are sold in gaia's marketplace. This one is considered an "I am" item, which can change you into different animals, like fox's, cat's, bunny's, ect. or other items like bacon! xD

Tipsy Informer

7,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hi and welcome! I'm sure you like it here~ Most of the people are really nice, so getting friends shouldn't be a problem. :'D

Interesting Gekko

simetra00
Green_crayon42
Sad.

Sad? What is sad? Are you? Am I? This day? This thread? question
Oh you are so hilarious. You asked how I was and I answered, dimwit. I was sad. And now I am unimpressed. stare
Reformed_Into_His_Image
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Hello smile thank you for being so welcoming! How are you today?
I-Lost-Me-Mittens

I'm a whipped cream doggie biggrin There's many different items that are sold in gaia's marketplace. This one is considered an "I am" item, which can change you into different animals, like fox's, cat's, bunny's, ect. or other items like bacon! xD

That sounds awesome! Especially the bacon one xd
simetra00
Reformed_Into_His_Image
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

It's no problem at all. I am doing great! And yourself? ^^
Purrsome Pixie
Hi and welcome! I'm sure you like it here~ Most of the people are really nice, so getting friends shouldn't be a problem. :'D

biggrin Nice to meet you. Yes I have noticed that there are a lot of friendly people here. It makes me happy smile
Green_crayon42
simetra00
Green_crayon42
Sad.

Oh you are so hilarious. You asked how I was and I answered, dimwit. I was sad. And now I am unimpressed. stare

Why were you sad?
Reformed_Into_His_Image
simetra00
Reformed_Into_His_Image

I am pretty good I must say. Trying to wind down now that it is the end of the day and get ready for sleep.
Hi! Hope you enjoy yourself as much as I am. ^^
simetra00
Reformed_Into_His_Image
simetra00
Reformed_Into_His_Image

I am pretty good I must say. Trying to wind down now that it is the end of the day and get ready for sleep.

lol, I see. I know how that feels. I am doing the same thing. Chatting on here, and on PMs, sorting my bedroom around, and watching a video. I always like to multitask whenever I can. ^^

Tipsy Informer

7,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
simetra00
Purrsome Pixie

biggrin Nice to meet you. Yes I have noticed that there are a lot of friendly people here. It makes me happy smile

No wonder! <: But again, welcome!

Interesting Gekko

simetra00
Green_crayon42
simetra00
Green_crayon42
Sad.

Why were you sad?
Loneliness overcame me.
Reformed_Into_His_Image

lol, I see. I know how that feels. I am doing the same thing. Chatting on here, and on PMs, sorting my bedroom around, and watching a video. I always like to multitask whenever I can. ^^

I know what you mean. I am not always very good at multitasking but I try smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces