Hi!

Help?

I'll give you some clothes. ^^ 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
I'll show you about. ^^ 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
.____. No. 0.45 45.0% [ 9 ]
Bump. 0.45 45.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

I am new to Gaia, can anybody please help me out?
I have seen some of the things they have for avis here, and they are so pretty, but so expensive!!!
I am trying to get a Mochi Puppy, because they are so kawaii. But I know I don't deserve it more than any of you, because all of you have been here so much more longer than me. Hehe, this is going to take me a long while!!! All help is mucho appreciated!

Now I just want some...clothes. o.0 My girl looks so weird in her underwear. A simple shirt? Pants? Skirts? Anything. Please do help out, if not just drop bye to say hello. I'll probably get clothes after I've been here a couple of months. :p
*~Yoho~*
...and a bottle of rum
*~ pirate ~*

~go check out the new profile wink
User ImageTralalalala~User Image

G'luck.<3

User Image Questing for 1000 comments<3 User Image
Beware of the Platypus!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hello welcome to gaia ^^
is this so?

Star Prophet

I came, I bumped, I left.
need I say more?
I'm currently questing for Natural Amethyst Pendant, and Natural Amethyst Oblong Beads. If you have them and don't want them, please give it to me. I'll love you forever.
hello, when i get some more gold you can have it if you want 3nodding

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
hi welcome

Invisible Citizen

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nobody can give you anything if you don't have a trading pass. 3nodding
I've seen so many of the boards, but I don't think anyone ever donates to them. o.o This site is filled with greedy, money-collecting Gaians who don't really consider other people and their needs.I, for one, am not going to donate to you. I am one of those slefish Gaians. ^_^ I offer you a bump though.

Business Fairy

8,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
Good luck to you.
Raine Starlight
I am new to Gaia, can anybody please help me out?
I have seen some of the things they have for avis here, and they are so pretty, but so expensive!!!
I am trying to get a Mochi Puppy, because they are so kawaii. But I know I don't deserve it more than any of you, because all of you have been here so much more longer than me. Hehe, this is going to take me a long while!!! All help is mucho appreciated!

Now I just want some...clothes. o.0 My girl looks so weird in her underwear. A simple shirt? Pants? Skirts? Anything. Please do help out, if not just drop bye to say hello. I'll probably get clothes after I've been here a couple of months. :p
work for it stare
You seem to know alot already about this for a new person. mrgreen

********! There's a ******** belt that I need and it costs 5007 gold, I have 74 gold... ********!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff