Welcome to Gaia! ::

im hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want chines or even better mexican i yhink ill go downstairs an ind somehtng to eat i dont know im bard an lonly i suck at singing an im very very board im just typeing an listening to the t.v an watching some1 get pulled over so that is why am board
You're parents do aprove of this site, right? It is PG 13.

Anyway, you seem smarter than a lot of people on gaia already with your typing. xd Welcome to gaia and have a good time.

(By the way, n00b is an insult for people who type things like 'OMFG!11one!!11 LOL U IS SoOOO STPID!!!111!!!' Newbie is the correct term for a new person. I think some people are confusing the two.)
hiya, im thirteen, ill be your friend if ya want ^-*
i hope that you have fun on gaia and that you will make a lot of friends and gold! seeya!
oh and if you ever need anything, feel free to pm and ask me ^-*

heart
Kakashi's daughter, Aelita
hey i 9 2 i am not new but if u need a friend ask me
Hi! I'm 12. Welcome to Gaia. I'll be your friend if you want one. You can just add me to your friend list or send me a pm. Also, send me a pm if you need help or just wanna talk. I love random pm's!
Hi there, nice to met you blaugh
im only 10 ill be n/e ones friend im new to
People never tell your real age. That's how you don't get anyfriends.
Hey! I'm 11. ^^
HI welcome to gaia.Im 15.
MacMittens

wow im ten im being onist im trust worthy
Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding If you need any help with the basics, it's really quite easy. You post in the forums, PM, pollwhore, or rate things in the Arena for gold to buy items, and the rest sort of...flows together, for lack of a better phrase on my part. sweatdrop
I hope your time on Gaia is fun, and if anyone flames you, I'd only tell you to:

1. Not pay attention; disregard it completely
2. Don't be angry. They'll lash out at you more if you display noobish tendencies. XD It's like being covered in blood in a shark tank.
3. If you really have to retaliate, do it calmly and intelligently. 3nodding

Flames are pretty common, anyway. Just refrain from posting mindless crap and I think you'll be perfectly alright.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me or something. =D Until then, if it ever comes, farewell.

I'm twelve, by the way, since everyone seems to be posting their age for some reason... neutral
Kya_Star

Anyway, you seem smarter than a lot of people on gaia already with your typing. xd Welcome to gaia and have a good time.

(By the way, n00b is an insult for people who type things like 'OMFG!11one!!11 LOL U IS SoOOO STPID!!!111!!!' Newbie is the correct term for a new person. I think some people are confusing the two.)

Isn't it somewhat disturbing that a nine-year-old can type more legibly and, frankly, can type better, than someone who is eighteen on Gaia? xd It's cool, I must admit. But since when have there been so many older noobs? neutral
La-Intarweb-Girl
Kya_Star

Isn't it somewhat disturbing that a nine-year-old can type more legibly and, frankly, can type better, than someone who is eighteen on Gaia? xd It's cool, I must admit. But since when have there been so many older noobs? neutral
i can type better than her to and im only 10
MacMittens
hey i told my age and i got lot of friends

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces