Raffle? 0.12982456140351 13.0% [ 37 ]
Theme day with dress up comp? 0.042105263157895 4.2% [ 12 ]
Remember to READ and OBEY the RULES~! 0.070175438596491 7.0% [ 20 ]
PM Misakithecute with any ideas for the thread! 0.021052631578947 2.1% [ 6 ]
Welcome to all new members!!! 0.24210526315789 24.2% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 285 ]

Unleashed Supporter

sartol

okay.. that is MUUCH better. Mainly because of "oh captain my captain!" *tip to you if you know where that's from

On that note.. I'm feeling.. blah, again.. time to head to bed again.

Of course i know where thats from... What do you think i am? A savage!?

Most people know it from "the dead poets society" but originally its from a poem by Walther witman (spelling?) whitman? Whiteman? Mann? I dunno... I trust you know who i mean.. Im not big on american poets..

Goodnight! And i hope you get well soon!

Sparkling Noob

8,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
1572 what a nice idea this is.. let me raid my inventory!! Hope to meet some genuine people here!

Distinct Lunatic

ZypressQ

Of course i know where thats from... What do you think i am? A savage!?

Most people know it from "the dead poets society" but originally its from a poem by Walther witman (spelling?) whitman? Whiteman? Mann? I dunno... I trust you know who i mean.. Im not big on american poets..

Goodnight! And i hope you get well soon!

you never know. Most people really remember Robin Williams for Flubber, Hook, Mrs. Doubtfire, and a few other newer works. Lot of people still forget about TDPS.

More sleep = feel better. so off I go.

Unleashed Supporter

sartol

you never know. Most people really remember Robin Williams for Flubber, Hook, Mrs. Doubtfire, and a few other newer works. Lot of people still forget about TDPS.

I love robin williams... Especially his stand up shows, but also his dramatic roles... biggrin goodnight !

Distinct Lunatic

clealuira
1572 what a nice idea this is.. let me raid my inventory!! Hope to meet some genuine people here!

welcome, our numbers are low right now, but hopefully with more people Hardcore can become.. HARDCORE again!
ZypressQ
sartol

I love robin williams... Especially his stand up shows, but also his dramatic roles... biggrin goodnight !
Your cooking is so tough that I'm contemplating starting a shoe company, just to give your overcooked meat some kind of purpose.

Sparkling Noob

8,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
sartol
clealuira

welcome, our numbers are low right now, but hopefully with more people Hardcore can become.. HARDCORE again!

Thanks for the welcome, and hopefully it picks up soon!

Sparkling Noob

8,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
And a Happy New Year!

Sparkling Noob

8,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Good tidings we bring,
To you and your kin,
We wish you a Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year!!!!!
clealuira

1572 I agree! All the best and Happy New Year to ya! ^^

Distinct Lunatic

ZypressQ

Yeah.. I've bought RV one of the lesser known movies of his.. keep forgetting to watch it.. Should do it soon.

Also.. I think I'm better. waking up starving is a good sign, yes?

Distinct Lunatic

clealuira

Thanks for the welcome, and hopefully it picks up soon!

well, just me and Cypress talking the most here.. but it brought in you and another.. soo.. stick around and see.
sartol
ZypressQ

Yeah.. I've bought RV one of the lesser known movies of his.. keep forgetting to watch it.. Should do it soon.

Maybe Fafnir will stomp just a bit too close and we can have pan-seared dragon steak for weeks. Of course, you'd manage to scorch the meat even in the dead of everlasting winter.

Unleashed Supporter

sartol

Yesh! I hope you can keep in some noms.. Being hungry is good smile

Distinct Lunatic

ZypressQ
sartol

Yesh! I hope you can keep in some noms.. Being hungry is good smile

well. I think my strong immune system still said "5-7 days.. ******** that! you're gone noaw!" lots of sleep and starving myself seemed to help as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff