16,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo

Oh yeah. I like to make sure they get a snack just like Santa gets to have. hehe

~Kyo

MADE BY KYO'S DARK ANGEL!

That's sweet of you. I'd suggest not giving too much to Santa; he's already overweight.

haha Just a couple cookies and some milk.

~Kyo

He should be on snowmen's carrots diet.

haha I think he is just fine. He probably takes care of the weight with magic or something.

~Kyo

He may be empty inside, like a big bloated balloon, because of the fact that nobody gives him gifts.

Assimilated Darling

Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo

Oh yeah. I like to make sure they get a snack just like Santa gets to have. hehe

~Kyo

That's sweet of you. I'd suggest not giving too much to Santa; he's already overweight.

~Kyo

haha I think he is just fine. He probably takes care of the weight with magic or something.

~Kyo

He may be empty inside, like a big bloated balloon, because of the fact that nobody gives him gifts.

The gift is the cookies and milk. Though I have heard of some children actually leaving him a little gift out or what not.

~Kyo

High-functioning Lionheart

16,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

16,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo

~Kyo

~Kyo

The gift is the cookies and milk. Though I have heard of some children actually leaving him a little gift out or what not.

~Kyo

One can never get tired of milk and cookies, eh?

Assimilated Darling

Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo

~Kyo

~Kyo

~Kyo

I can. That is for sure.

~Kyo

Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo

~Kyo

~Kyo

~Kyo

Snow is sort of like sprinkles for the whole world! If the world was a cookie, what would it taste like? Probably dirt, I guess.

16,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo

~Kyo

~Kyo

I can. That is for sure.

~Kyo

I'm not so sure I could. *o* But I think Santa would look better with a big chunk of meat in his mouth or biting onto a juicy turkey leg.

Assimilated Darling

Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo

~Kyo

~Kyo

I can. That is for sure.

~Kyo

I'm not so sure I could. *o* But I think Santa would look better with a big chunk of meat in his mouth or biting onto a juicy turkey leg.

Oh my, why do you think he would look better like that?

~Kyo

16,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo

~Kyo

I can. That is for sure.

~Kyo

~Kyo

It would make him look more manly, like the strong vigilante he is, rewarding the good kids and being against the bad ones.
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo

~Kyo

I can. That is for sure.

~Kyo

~Kyo

It would make him look more manly, like the strong vigilante he is, rewarding the good kids and being against the bad ones.
I was tempted to go find my old clothes just so I could wear them under my sleek new duds. The key to staying warm is layers!

Assimilated Darling

Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo

~Kyo

I can. That is for sure.

~Kyo

~Kyo

haha Yeah I suppose.
          Oh wow, I didn't know the NPC's randomly quoted people with a responce.

~Kyo

16,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo

I can. That is for sure.

~Kyo

~Kyo

haha Yeah I suppose.

~Kyo

It seems they created new ones from zOMG that also do that. Until today I only seen Rina and the chef around.
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo
Nyan Cat Desu
Mysterious_Kyo

I can. That is for sure.

~Kyo

~Kyo

haha Yeah I suppose.

~Kyo

It seems they created new ones from zOMG that also do that. Until today I only seen Rina and the chef around.
Rufus hasn't been handling this cold very well, but his tiny cat sneezes are hilarious and really cute!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff