Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

Luna Thoth
The Young Rapid
tyler forum was not at all impressive i give it a 6/10

it was a horrible place. i dare not go back.

6/10? How dare you give it such a high rating! evil
well i couldnt go lower cuz like the fire and s**t is actually pretty ******** cool.

Hygienic Humorist

The Young Rapid
kind of fuunny that there is a folk forum when punk and prog, two subgenres of rock music that have probably had more influence on the supergenre as a whole than any entity since blues do not. neutral

Folk, Country, and Bluegrass are separate from Rock though. They mix with it a lot, but they are stand alone genres pmuch.

The Main Music Forum is basically the Rock/Pop forum.

Hygienic Humorist

The Young Rapid
Luna Thoth
The Young Rapid
tyler forum was not at all impressive i give it a 6/10

it was a horrible place. i dare not go back.

well i couldnt go lower cuz like the fire and s**t is actually pretty ******** cool.

I'm turning off the fire then.
And you will stumble in the dark until you stub your toes.

Fashionable Cat

Luna Thoth
666/10 final answer

Dapper Noob

i suppose so.

but MMF isn't the "pop/rock" forum as much as the hub that filters the mainstream out of educated discussion (for the most part). it's where all the vapid keyboard kiddies can discuss Adele while more distinguished music enthusiasts can partake in stimulating discussion on more specific topics such as genre, movement, opinion, and so forth.

that's how i feel it should be anyway

Dapper Noob

tyler forum 10/10

Fashionable Cat

mmf is like the lint filter and metal forum is right in front of the dryer vent with the nice laundry smell and gentle warmth

Hygienic Humorist

TABLEWRECKER
Luna Thoth
666/10 final answer

You win the prize!

Fashionable Cat

Hygienic Humorist

The Young Rapid
i suppose so.

but MMF isn't the "pop/rock" forum as much as the hub that filters the mainstream out of educated discussion (for the most part). it's where all the vapid keyboard kiddies can discuss Adele while more distinguished music enthusiasts can partake in stimulating discussion on more specific topics such as genre, movement, opinion, and so forth.

that's how i feel it should be anyway

How it should be, but how gaia sees it is, basically the pop/rock forum.

Hygienic Humorist

TABLEWRECKER
yay!

I will mail you one art.

Dapper Noob

mostly because pop kind of is the mainstream a lot of the time

and most rock acts associated with that mainstream have more to do with pop than actual rock music anyway so, yeah, the mmf is more or less the de facto pop forum.

Hygienic Humorist

The Young Rapid
mostly because pop kind of is the mainstream a lot of the time

and most rock acts associated with that mainstream have more to do with pop than actual rock music anyway so, yeah, the mmf is more or less the de facto pop forum.

Well from a techincal music stand point, any music related to rock at all is Pop music, because from a techincal stand point Pop stands for Popular. So Rock/Metal/Punk/Pop/EDM/whatever is all pop. Blues is some times pop or mostly pop with a few artists fitting into folk music I guess.
And folk is like depending on what type, like traditional folk wouldn't be pop, but neo folk would be pop.
And then every thing else is by time periods n s**t.
And that's why I hate music classes.

Fashionable Cat

like pmuch every music is pop or at least has been at one point or another
then there's actual pop music

pop is a weird genre really

Hygienic Humorist

TABLEWRECKER
like pmuch every music is pop or at least has been at one point or another
then there's actual pop music

pop is a weird genre really

Ya it really is. I don't like to think of s**t like that, it makes my brain full of doubt and ********.

Also just tried to spell 'is' as 'eys' for some reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff