hip hip

hooray

hip hip

meh... good enough

KillYourBoss
punk sucks

your sig is the bomb.com
IRON MAIDEN says on page 11

*Please add more mods in the metal forum. The forum is not being moderated at all and there is almost always off topic threads made and they happen to last for a couple of weeks.

I also forgot, the regulars in the metal forum are not friendly in the slightest way and end up harassing you for what you like and call you out for other things. I end up having to block people when I post there. *

i died.

Generous Informer

Reaping Ashes

*Please add more mods in the metal forum. The forum is not being moderated at all and there is almost always off topic threads made and they happen to last for a couple of weeks.

I also forgot, the regulars in the metal forum are not friendly in the slightest way and end up harassing you for what you like and call you out for other things. I end up having to block people when I post there. *

i died.

Thats so pathetic, "I'm going to get my official thread approved by a mod in a forum I've never been in before, get mad when people state their opinions about my favorite band, and because of that give a s**t about the forum because I have an official thread, thus meaning something to the forum".
The Higgs Boson
Reaping Ashes

i died.

Thats so pathetic, "I'm going to get my official thread approved by a mod in a forum I've never been in before, get mad when people state their opinions about my favorite band, and because of that give a s**t about the forum because I have an official thread, thus meaning something to the forum".

I ended up posting about how we don't need more mods, but mods that know what they're doing. Since the forum kind of has to self moderate given the current situation.

Hygienic Humorist

KillYourBoss
punk sucks

I'm scared because I don't know if the redhead in your sig is a guy or a girl, but they have a really nice rack.

Generous Informer

dollarbillblues
The Higgs Boson
Reaping Ashes

i died.

I ended up posting about how we don't need more mods, but mods that know what they're doing. Since the forum kind of has to self moderate given the current situation.

A reg should be a mod, or atleast someone fair and actually knows metal.

Hygienic Humorist

dollarbillblues
The Higgs Boson
Reaping Ashes

i died.

We really need one mod who is purely dedicated to this forum, not like 6 mods who mod the whole music forum and subforums and a few other forums too.
The Higgs Boson
dollarbillblues
The Higgs Boson
Reaping Ashes

i died.

A reg should be a mod, or atleast someone fair and actually knows metal.

Exactly. That way actual metal threads don't get moved all the time.
Luna Thoth
dollarbillblues
The Higgs Boson
Reaping Ashes

i died.

We really need one mod who is purely dedicated to this forum, not like 6 mods who mod the whole music forum and subforums and a few other forums too.

Yeah they're pretty horrible about this whole moderation thing.

Hygienic Humorist

dollarbillblues
Luna Thoth
dollarbillblues
The Higgs Boson
Reaping Ashes

i died.

>websites with user base moderation
>good moderation
Pick one.

Also we should all block Iron Maiden so she can't post in any threads. Especially if we start to make new stickes lol.
Luna Thoth
dollarbillblues
Luna Thoth
dollarbillblues
The Higgs Boson
Reaping Ashes

i died.

>websites with user base moderation
>good moderation
Pick one.

Also we should all block Iron Maiden so she can't post in any threads. Especially if we start to make new stickes lol.

This is a great idea rofl

Sparkly Prophet

why nto jsut continue doing what we do best and harass her till she cries her fat self to sleep?
mc satan
why nto jsut continue doing what we do best and harass her till she cries her fat self to sleep?

She has me on ignore. So I can't.

Sparkly Prophet

dollarbillblues
mc satan

She has me on ignore. So I can't.
myself or others not on ignore quote what you say so she can see it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas