Welcome to Gaia! ::

pieman2
gothic~princess~selene
Quote:
he walked in the door and closed the door behind him and he whent and sat on the sofa and a tequila appeared in his hand*
i want some pie.. sweatdrop
*a pie appears in his hand and he gives it to her *

so how exactly do you do that...?
gothic~princess~selene
Quote:
haha, thankies... sweatdrop
*he shrugged and left the room when he got out side he jumped onto the roof and looked at his star sighn
Quote:
*he shrugged and left the room when he got out side he jumped onto the roof and looked at his star sighn
went 2 the roof w. him* thankies 4 tha pie! lol biggrin
BatsuGama
pieman2
gothic~princess~selene
Quote:
he walked in the door and closed the door behind him and he whent and sat on the sofa and a tequila appeared in his hand*
i want some pie.. sweatdrop

so how exactly do you do that...?
*he held out his hand and a load of popcorn started to appear*put out your hand and think of anything u whant and if u think hard inuf it will appear
Quote:
*he held out his hand and a load of popcorn started to appear*put out your hand and think of anything u whant and if u think hard inuf it will appear
o.o awsome.... *thinks hard* >.<;
an apple apeard.. ooh biggrin
Quote:
"gothic~princess~selene"]
Quote:
went 2 the roof w. him* thankies 4 tha pie! lol biggrin [/quote/]*he looked over at her*it's ok i do it all the time
Tamotus
besides im only 7 sweatdrop

isn't it umm..too young to be dating at 7?? what's with kids these dayz?? No offense...u should start dating at like 12 or 13 or sth~i mean that's the proper age~anywayz...good luck with the g/f sweatdrop

BUMP
Quote:
went 2 the roof w. him* thankies 4 tha pie! lol [/quote/]*he looked over at her*it's ok i do it all the time cool
how old are u?
gothic~princess~selene
how old are u?
gothic~princess~selene
how old are u?
who me im 12
me 2! im twelve!
gothic~princess~selene
Quote:
went 2 the roof w. him* thankies 4 tha pie! lol [/quote/]*he looked over at her*it's ok i do it all the time
>
coolhe stared back at his star sighn(capricorn)
Quote:
he stared back at his star sighn(capricorn)
my friends a capricorn, im a virgo biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces