Welcome to Gaia! ::

InsideVoice
meandyou334
InsideVoice
Meepin.
i love your siggy its beautiful!

Thanks, you can copy it if you want.
no its ok but thanx! i wshall stick wiv my cottonpud!
*walks in and walks into a cage casue she is bored and locks it*
Wow why would women do this to themselfs? I have a girlfreind but what the hell I joi... Actually I think i'll just watch -Goes over to the cage with the big screen, sits down on the chair outside it and watches football-
LinksHalo
Wow why would women do this to themselfs? I have a girlfreind but what the hell I joi... Actually I think i'll just watch -Goes over to the cage with the big screen, sits down on the chair outside it and watches football-
hi. (that would be my cage) i love football!american football
Biddies
LinksHalo

I'm not really a football fan but hey I'll watch it. Hey do you have any Mountain Dews I'm thirsty.
LinksHalo
Biddies
LinksHalo

I'm not really a football fan but hey I'll watch it. Hey do you have any Mountain Dews I'm thirsty.
*hands him a Mountain Dew through the bars* here ya go.
*sits in cage*
bump ump aroo
lordoftheapples
bump
hi.*smiles and waves to you through bars*
*thinks about lordoftheapples*
*walks in and is put in cage* HELP XD
Hey everyone! *gets locked in cage*
*walks in, climbs nto cage and waits* any guyz here yet? heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items