• Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
scream there is a way not to post
EatPinkCandy
independence queen
scream then dont post or get used to the complaints
EatPinkCandy
independence queen

that's too bad i guess, because there is no rule about not bumping or chatting in this thread but yet you and the others keep replying in here and complaining about it, too many people complain on gaia as it is, we don't need anymore complainers thank you very much talk2hand

there is no way of getting used to the complaints... stare

Omnipresent Kuro

58,325 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Survivor 150

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Devoted Lunatic

User Image

*bumping to feed the butt-hurts*

Liberal Prophet

41,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Wall Street 200
queen of lag
EatPinkCandy
independence queen
EatPinkCandy
independence queen

that's too bad i guess, because there is no rule about not bumping or chatting in this thread but yet you and the others keep replying in here and complaining about it, too many people complain on gaia as it is, we don't need anymore complainers thank you very much talk2hand

Holy crap I'm so sick of the whiners. LOOK, if you don't like the reminders just unsubscribe. I use to not like the constant bumping, but then I realized that the constant bumping remerges this thread so that other people who aren't aware of this thread can find it. It's not about YOU, it's not about ME, it's about the GIVING of this thread. If you want to groan, moan, beotch, complain, whine, cry, or gripe about people bumping it, UNSUBSCRIBE! Even more annoying than them bumping is you whining about it!

Anxious Marshmallow

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!
We're not what you're thinking!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Not to add to this salt train, but I figured why not add my two cents... I myself am neutral with the "bumps" and such. I don't mind the chatter because sometimes it is very fun, and now that I think of it very stalkerish of me, to read the chain of comments. I see where everyone is coming from this though. If someone is bumping, and I mean this as a single person, ten or twenty times a day, that really is too much. I'm sure the owner of this thread would be annoyed to see that. But on the other hand, a occasional bump or comment does help keep this thread alive so other people can see that there is free items up for grabs (which helped me when I first started on Gaia!)

I mean this in no way to insult either party, but maybe to help the two sides understand each other! If the bumps and comments really are too much for you to handle, there is other topics that serve the same purpose as this one! (So sorry if I used the wrong term, new to the fourm part of Gaia kinda >.>; ) We all have different opinions on this topic at the moment, but I really see no need to fight over it. Again, I meant this in no way to offend or upset anyone. I meant it to maybe try and help this situation out before it escalates even more than it has.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We're poor little souls
who have lost all control
and we're forced here to take that role!"

Questionable Tactician

Questionable Tactician

Lonely Lunatic

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/free-veterans-day-item/t.94810095/

Sparkly Vampire

17,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Team Edward 100
karmas lure
queen of lag
EatPinkCandy
independence queen
EatPinkCandy
independence queen

Holy crap I'm so sick of the whiners. LOOK, if you don't like the reminders just unsubscribe. I use to not like the constant bumping, but then I realized that the constant bumping remerges this thread so that other people who aren't aware of this thread can find it. It's not about YOU, it's not about ME, it's about the GIVING of this thread. If you want to groan, moan, beotch, complain, whine, cry, or gripe about people bumping it, UNSUBSCRIBE! Even more annoying than them bumping is you whining about it!

THIS ^

Magical Worshipper

14,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

Divine Muse

17,700 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Fusion Expert 300

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100

Tipsy Codger

User Image
User ImageUser Image
I am so happy that there is finally a poppy! I've been wanting this item for years!

But saddened that people chose to click the free link just to sell it in the marketplace.

Support Our Veterans!
User Image

Daredevil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out