60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I'm getting ready for FIFA15 work.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Razumi Yazura
I'm going to ask my brother all the glitches he finds in that game when he gets it and I'll just bug you forever with them. 3nodding

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Shirlox
Razumi Yazura
I'm going to ask my brother all the glitches he finds in that game when he gets it and I'll just bug you forever with them. 3nodding
Wouldn't be my problem. I worked on the handheld versions. lol Only recently started helping with gen 4 versions since Thursday.

?!'s Boyfriend

A Egg

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Drinking coffee and working on things.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Razumi Yazura
Shirlox
Razumi Yazura
Wouldn't be my problem. I worked on the handheld versions. lol Only recently started helping with gen 4 versions since Thursday.
Make Dempsey rank 99 on every thing, k thx. I need my Sounders to be the best. emotion_awesome

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Valenas
I'm having my regular coffee for the first time in like 2 weeks. I finally stopped being lazy and forgetful and got my creamer. Hopefully it'll wake me up to finish this essay.

?!'s Boyfriend

A Egg

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Shirlox
Valenas
I'm having my regular coffee for the first time in like 2 weeks. I finally stopped being lazy and forgetful and got my creamer. Hopefully it'll wake me up to finish this essay.
******** you. I had to use milk.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Shirlox
Razumi Yazura
Shirlox
Razumi Yazura
Make Dempsey rank 99 on every thing, k thx. I need my Sounders to be the best. emotion_awesome
lolnou

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Valenas
Shirlox
Valenas
******** you. I had to use milk.
I am sorry. That is truly a disappointing way to have your coffee.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Razumi Yazura
Shirlox
Razumi Yazura
Shirlox
Razumi Yazura
lolnou
B-but. :<
If you do that I promise I'll somehow find a way next season to come up to Vancouver for a Whitecaps/Sounders Cascadia matchup and we can go together. <3

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Shirlox
Razumi Yazura
Shirlox
Razumi Yazura
Shirlox
Razumi Yazura
lolnou
If you do that I promise I'll somehow find a way next season to come up to Vancouver for a Whitecaps/Sounders Cascadia matchup and we can go together. <3
You're not magic. xd

Regular

Waiting for the bus to go to school

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Razumi Yazura
Shirlox
Razumi Yazura
Shirlox
Razumi Yazura
lolnou
You're not magic. xd
I resent that statement. I am made of some fabulous magic. So fab, Teasu wishes he was at my level. talk2hand

Lonely Loiterer

Good morning! I am awake because it is time to be awake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff