I am going to stay here! 0.25510204081633 25.5% [ 25 ]
I hatw it! 0.26530612244898 26.5% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 > >>

Cold Meat Sammich.
karyouonigami
Skittles`n`Twix
karyouonigami
Considering that YOU are the one that started talking to me, and since this is also called a scam and I don't really like scammers I think I'll stick around for a bit and make sure everyone knows this is a scam cool

Skittles`n`Twix...

Why the ******** are you trying to be obnoxious?

The Ultimate Candy Indulgence
Why do you assume that I am being pbnoxious? could I not be just trying to prevent people from being scammed? and what right do you have to be responding to me at all?
Freedom of speech?

Skittles`n`Twix...

She's right.

I can talk to whomever I ******** want to talk to. I have my own hands to type and my own mind to think.

You don't control me, never will either.

Skittles`n`Twix..exactly..so what if it's a scam youy still make gold posting, and you may or may not win something

and if his story in the first post is a lie..who the ******** cares..there all lie's..thats the beauty of the interwebs right?

Tamea Goldenrod

sweet sammich came to interwebs fight with me..

woot!

apparently he thinks he is going to find a reson to give this person trouble..I'm sure if it was really a scam he would have just reported it and bin on his way..as that ish how we here in the Cb deal with scams
Ho'Lord. D: This makes me cry.

Dapper Humorist

do ppl tlak
Cold Meat Sammich.
Tamea Goldenrod

woot!

apparently he thinks he is going to find a reson to give this person trouble..I'm sure if it was really a scam he would have just reported it and bin on his way..as that ish how we here in the Cb deal with scams

why so sammich?
Skittles`n`Twix...

I think we're winning.
xD
@Sammich:Yah... Makes Gaia less than it should be.

Tamea Goldenrod
Skittles`n`Twix..exactly..so what if it's a scam youy still make gold posting, and you may or may not win something

and if his story in the first post is a lie..who the ******** cares..there all lie's..thats the beauty of the interwebs right?

*Nodnodnod*
Skittles`n`Twix
Skittles`n`Twix...

I think we're winning.
xD
@Sammich:Yah... Makes Gaia less than it should be.

I do believe we are
karyouonigami
Cold Meat Sammich.
Skittles`n`Twix
karyouonigami
Considering that YOU are the one that started talking to me, and since this is also called a scam and I don't really like scammers I think I'll stick around for a bit and make sure everyone knows this is a scam cool

Skittles`n`Twix...

Why does it have to be a scam just because he decides to give stuff away?
I believe I said this, but he posted in another thread that he logged in today and his stuff was gone and he has been posting regularly for at least a month so the hiatus is kinda busted as well
but can't you see that it doesn't really matter...
giveaways ...even if they are sometimes a scam are fun places to chat with people...
and plus some of us aren't greedy enough to even expect to receive something..
we just come here to chat and have some fun...
so just relax and talk with people...
biggrin
Tamea Goldenrod

Skittles`n`Twix...

Yup.

Rule of Thumb in Giveaways: You get free s**t, you get free s**t.

xD

Dapper Member

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Tamea Goldenrod
karyouonigami..I too am against scams..but this is simply a silly 'giveaway' thread..not a scam..it says no were that one must give a donation, nor does it break any tOs violations..he isn't asking for passwords or doing anything that is against the rules thus you my friend are in the wrong

stick around if you wish and tell people it's a scam it makes no difference to me..though I'm sure you could find a much better 'scam/giveaway' in the Cb..perhaps one of the one's that has gone on for 4000 pages and never given anything out..

all giveaway threads ask for donations..don't know why, they just do...

Skittles`n`Twix.......*Shrugs*..scams are the way of the interwebs...so long as nobody is asking me for my password and saying in order to win a giveaway you must donate...well then to me it is not a scam...

interweb fights are useless, but a wonderful way to waiste time
I'm only one person, I can't bust them all but when I find two things that kinda scream that he's lying it kinda puts me in a bad mood

@Everyone: I love how this is "fighting" when I haven't insulted nor used exsesive curseing, but have used reason and facts to make my points. I guess I have to say things like "who the ******** cares, your wrong!!!" to be counted as reasonable and calm
Tamea Goldenrod
Cold Meat Sammich.
Tamea Goldenrod

woot!

why so sammich?
'Cause he thinks he owns everything, and he also thinks he knows everything. He's trying to get an innocent man in trouble. xD
Skittles`n`Twix...

Yay!

Angeliki is coming to our side!

Dapper Member

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Angeliki
karyouonigami
Cold Meat Sammich.
Skittles`n`Twix
karyouonigami

Skittles`n`Twix...

Why does it have to be a scam just because he decides to give stuff away?
I believe I said this, but he posted in another thread that he logged in today and his stuff was gone and he has been posting regularly for at least a month so the hiatus is kinda busted as well
but can't you see that it doesn't really matter...
giveaways ...even if they are sometimes a scam are fun places to chat with people...
and plus some of us aren't greedy enough to even expect to receive something..
we just come here to chat and have some fun...
so just relax and talk with people...
biggrin
do you see anything about my posts, or sig asking for anything? and does it look like i want anything from him?
I am relaxed and would love to talk with someone

Eloquent Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas