Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
[Pandemon]
You've never had boobs. What doesn't look big to you can feel big for a woman. Ignorant.

<.< Yeah what she says.

Kheleksii's Partner

Enduring Shapeshifter

You not completely right about big boobs.
Im a triple D and they do get in the way. They are heavy and can cause alot of problems, such as hella cute shirts not fitting, zippers not working, your body fitting in a small or medium shirt but not your chest.
Stick with video games lol, EVERYTHING fits big boobed chics on those lol. AND they have their own physics engine lmao

Ruthless Hunter

Abaris Eiwar
Pandemon
You've never had boobs. What doesn't look big to you can feel big for a woman. Ignorant.

I'm quite aware they can be a burden, and don't force the idea of bigger tits on other people cause I know about all the flaws. That said, some girls do like it, some guys like it. There are girls who hate having them and girls who can live with them.
I understand. This was directed more at the thread maker.

Especially this:

fireheart-thunderclan
C-cups are NOT big. D-cups aren't that big either but they still qualify as big to many people. I'm getting tired of all the girls on here complaining that their boobs are too big.

Ruthless Hunter

Abaris Eiwar
Pandemon
Abaris Eiwar
Pandemon

I'm quite aware they can be a burden, and don't force the idea of bigger tits on other people cause I know about all the flaws. That said, some girls do like it, some guys like it. There are girls who hate having them and girls who can live with them.
I understand. This was directed more at the thread maker.

Especially this:

fireheart-thunderclan
C-cups are NOT big. D-cups aren't that big either but they still qualify as big to many people. I'm getting tired of all the girls on here complaining that their boobs are too big.
Oh, well yeah. C cups and D cups are big to some girls, everyone has their own point of view on them. I just happen to like ridiculous sizes. Could be worse, like a foot fetish.

What's wrong with a foot fetish?

Desirable Humorist

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Sorry people but C-cup is the average size.

Kheleksii's Partner

Enduring Shapeshifter

Lol theres nothing wrong with a foot fetish. Things could always be worse like a poo fetish or something... eek thats just gross, id much rather have a foot fetish at that point...

Desirable Humorist

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
And there are quite a few people to ignore on here tonight.

3,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Yeah! You could be like Quagmire. Huh huh allll riight. XD

Desirable Humorist

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
fireheart-thunderclan

And people who can't stay on topic.... Good to know.

3,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
fireheart-thunderclan
fireheart-thunderclan

And people who can't stay on topic.... Good to know.

Oh! right. We were talking about tig ol bitties right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff