Blake Byron
vessel of Nahiri
Blake Byron
vessel of Nahiri
Blake Byron
vessel of Nahiri
*lounges about lazily*

your beautiful

Thank you very much ^^ I like how intimidating you look.

gotta be when you have only one arm, have to look as dangerous as possible

very true, gotta make sure that anyone that wants a piece thinks twice about it.

makes it more satisfying to see the fear in their eyes when they realize the two swords are actually seals containing the souls of two dragons that can be summoned at will x3
I can imagine. Probably just as satisfying as having monsters think very little of you being a guy in lacy and revealing clothes before getting leveled by magic.

Aged Cultist

vessel of Nahiri
Blake Byron
vessel of Nahiri
Blake Byron
vessel of Nahiri

very true, gotta make sure that anyone that wants a piece thinks twice about it.

makes it more satisfying to see the fear in their eyes when they realize the two swords are actually seals containing the souls of two dragons that can be summoned at will x3

I can imagine. Probably just as satisfying as having monsters think very little of you being a guy in lacy and revealing clothes before getting leveled by magic.

uh... guy? *points at breastplate*
Blake Byron
vessel of Nahiri
Blake Byron
vessel of Nahiri
Blake Byron
vessel of Nahiri

Yeah Unfortunately the outfit came with the magic powers and were meant for a girl.

Aged Cultist

vessel of Nahiri
Blake Byron
vessel of Nahiri
Blake Byron
vessel of Nahiri

Yeah Unfortunately the outfit came with the magic powers and were meant for a girl.

uh, yeah i guess  sweatdrop
Blake Byron
vessel of Nahiri
Blake Byron
vessel of Nahiri
Blake Byron
vessel of Nahiri

though I can't say that I don't like how I look.

Aged Cultist

vessel of Nahiri
Blake Byron
vessel of Nahiri
Blake Byron
vessel of Nahiri

though I can't say that I don't like how I look.

i ain't packing, the top just covers up that detail if you know what i mean X3

Arch-mazter's Love Of My Life

G good morning gentlemen, how is everyone doing?
Did somebody say…”one arm”? :U

Big Puppy

how about pronouncing helicopter HEEL icko tear

Big Puppy

Each Sold Seperately
BARK!
Pup Tycho
Each Sold Seperately
BARK!

What’s on the outside of a tree, boy? 8D

Big Puppy

Each Sold Seperately
Pup Tycho
Each Sold Seperately
BARK!

What’s on the outside of a tree, boy? 8D
ello frendo

Big Puppy

Just heard someone pronounce Nguyen the white people way

Masterful Dabbler

12,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I'm in an extremely uncommon positive mood : D who wants to have some of this good energy
Monsieur Artificer
I'm in an extremely uncommon positive mood : D who wants to have some of this good energy

That is so good to hear!
Has anything given rise to the mood or just a surprise for the day?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff