Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Regular

7,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
jumpie bumpie!
I can redo the poll, but it might have the same result again.

I don't know if people go on mules and vote, or find their friends online. When I have the contestants up, I can tell who has a bigger chance in winning.

But I never thought #10 would win, I didn't watch the poll from the beginning. The votes were jumping.

I was tempted to make another thread in another forum and compare the votes. confused

Dangerous Regular

7,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dangerous Regular

7,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Caiwi

I don't know if people go on mules and vote, or find their friends online. When I have the contestants up, I can tell who has a bigger chance in winning.

But I never thought #10 would win, I didn't watch the poll from the beginning. The votes were jumping.

I was tempted to make another thread in another forum and compare the votes. confused

I thought the same thing... And a couple people started coming in saying, "Angel(I forget the rest of her name... xd )!!! YAY!"

So I'm not sure if they were friends or not, but nonetheless.... I guess it's no fair to redo it with no real proof... confused
anyone have the link to the mew forum
I wish I could do something about it, but I can't. The votes didn't shot up like mad, it was hard to tell. I'll see what happens in finals.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6891413&highlight=

Dangerous Regular

7,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Loved Sweetheart

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Gloo
Ankhbearer
I still don't think I'm going to be able to find kitty for the amount of gold I have..
<center>eh..
i would help you,
but i have 32 golds.
):

That's okay.. Lolz.. If I give a friend of mine $2.50, they'll make a donation to the site and give me a plushie for it... Just.. gotta come up with $2.50....

Loved Sweetheart

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Caiwi

Totally up to you.. I won't be in the next one, though.. I have stuff to do..
8 shes sexy
jbjhg gjgjbbgrrg
Hey There pilgrim you think you can rap I tell yah man I started the crap. When you were still in dyapers wettn' in the sheets I was at the pondarosa rappn' to the beet. Famous quote from John Wayne.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff