Welcome to Gaia! ::

His essay on his being sxe/vegan/primitive is in this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

stupidest part of the book. the only really good parts are the interviews with Ian, R.A.M.B.O, and Refused. I'm not sxe though so eh, was just interesting.
do you like cats
insulin only
interesting tidbit, i once, a long time ago, went to a random small show and saw a shitty "punk" band id never heard of play

after the show the band gave out free food and merch to the bums on the street.
the band was fall out boy,

the drummer is a vegan straightedge primitivist also

so why is he in a pop-rock band

Money? I'm sure you enjoy playing in shitty run of the mill punk bands but if you want to make real money you have to treat the music as a business.
Wrecking Ball Company
Winter Forever
do you like cats
insulin only
interesting tidbit, i once, a long time ago, went to a random small show and saw a shitty "punk" band id never heard of play

after the show the band gave out free food and merch to the bums on the street.
the band was fall out boy,

the drummer is a vegan straightedge primitivist also

so why is he in a pop-rock band

Money? I'm sure you enjoy playing in shitty run of the mill punk bands but if you want to make real money you have to treat the music as a business.
so they make s**t music for money?

ok

i'm not really sure if you're aware, but some people actually have ARTISTIC INTEGRITY
protip fall out boy don't have any

also pop-rock is not even anywhere near punk

thread reported

They're not pop rock, they're pop punk, which is punk, yes. Also, you would say that because you probably work a shitty dead-end job. The music is fine, they just know how to do business.
Winter Forever

They're not pop rock, they're pop punk, which is punk, yes. Also, you would say that because you probably work a shitty dead-end job. The music is fine, they just know how to do business.

Pop Punk does not sound like fall out boy.

Pop Punk does not make you money.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
People, just click "Report This Topic" and perhaps a mod will get off their a** and move it to its correct spot. Problem solved.
Chillbro Naggins
Winter Forever

Uhh, yes it does, and yes, they are pop punk. I've been listening to them for 10 years, I think I'd know.
Winter Forever
Chillbro Naggins
Winter Forever

Uhh, yes it does, and yes, they are pop punk. I've been listening to them for 10 years, I think I'd know.

And you never grew up in that time, MAN! don't you see what you've done to yourself. the strange psychological shift you went through some time during 02. Thems some screwed up time due, you'd ought to check yourself before you think you adapted well to the 21st century, dude. I mean some people can't contend and all, and we appreciate your support, but dude, just butt out man.

Butt out where you're not needed.

You're just not needed in the pop punk scene, sorry. fall out boy isn't either.

Really, just go.
Chillbro Naggins
Winter Forever
Chillbro Naggins
Winter Forever

And you never grew up in that time, MAN! don't you see what you've done to yourself. the strange psychological shift you went through some time during 02. Thems some screwed up time due, you'd ought to check yourself before you think you adapted well to the 21st century, dude. I mean some people can't contend and all, and we appreciate your support, but dude, just butt out man.

Butt out where you're not needed.

You're just not needed in the pop punk scene, sorry. fall out boy isn't either.

Really, just go.

Who do you think you are???
I'm so happy, oh god. I screamed when I heard the news. How the hell did they plan the entire thing without anyone knowing? ;-;
Fall Out Boy's decent. But they're not punk... neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces